Serena books her Turkish Airline flight to Istanbul YEC - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2012, 08:03 PM   #1441
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena books her Turkish Airline flight to Istanbul YEC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedhingis67 View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. Made me wonder if Lakeisha was back. lol
I miss Lakeisha so much.

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 04:45 PM   #1442
country flag Galsen
Tous les matins du monde sont sans retour.

Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
She's easily the most gifable tennis player ever

I was just thinking this to myself. She's been amazing in 3 of the 4 slams

OMG!

This is the best gif ever! I cannot deal with Serena.
I thought she was gonna kill someone FORREAL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
That old ass pic is from 2006, the water from the swimming it took Rihanna to rally the US from Barbados had just dried. You tried.
Galsen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 04:49 PM   #1443
country flag Galsen

Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was just thinking this to myself. She's been amazing in 3 of the 4 slams

I just saw what you did!
Quote:
That old ass pic is from 2006, the water from the swimming it took Rihanna to rally the US from Barbados had just dried. You tried.
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 06:00 PM   #1444
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She's easily the most gifable tennis player ever

Na was getting on her fucking nerves

██████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 06:09 PM   #1445
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody should photoshop the Mortal Kombat "Finish Her" font on that championship point gif.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 12:44 AM   #1446
country flag Galsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Na was getting on her fucking nerves
Her serve was giving her Errani teas that day. Na wasn't doing shit.
Quote:
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #1447
country flag SerenaMJ

SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future

I missed all the drama and excitement here on the forum when it lasted, but I just wanted to say: What a fantastic end of the season it was for us Serena fans. It really feels great to be a fan.
I am so happy that I decided to go to Istanbul and watch Serena live, it was great. The organization of the tournament may have been bad, and I mean really bad, with people taking whatever seats they wanted, talking loudly and walking around during matches and no one saying anything to them, etc. I myself, was sitting on the stairs during the final as I had a ticket in the very top box and my fear of heights kicked in big time, lol. The complimentary program / daily magazines were available in a white tent outside the arena with no information whatsoever that it's even there and on top of that it was closed on the day of the final (at least when I arrived in the middle of Doubles final match), so I have no final magazine.
Still, I had a great time at the matches and witnessing Serena win the tournament was an icing on the cake. Definitely going next year. Will try to post some pictures as soon as I can.

My Twitter Serena followed me on 13/12/2013
SerenaMJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #1448
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Great Post!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote