Serena books her Turkish Airline flight to Istanbul YEC - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #766
country flag ComeOn_Serena

ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of
Re: Serena books her Turkish Airline flight to Istanbul YEC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
oh eerrr what was serena saying ?
“I'm going to get you in the locker room for that; you don't know me,”
ComeOn_Serena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #767
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

15-40. Convert one.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #768
country flag Zweli

Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of

Come on , break pls
(The two women that changed the world of Tennis)
Zweli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #769
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

6-4 0-3* to 6-4 *3-3

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #770

ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of

3-3
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #771
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol! 3 all

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #772
country flag Zweli

Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of

Yeees!!we are back
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #773
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Patrick has a long neck!
Daddy Giraffe could have my bussy any day of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
She did at least once when it mattered. When will Vika???
Vika got her fluke win in a final as well and will continue to show her superiority over Martha by continually testing the Lord while Martha's tattered and battered wig gets scattered all over the court.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #774
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

0-30. Dont get broken.

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #775
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't even Serena...

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #776

Ace, ace, ace, and ace pls
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #777
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Ace.

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #778
country flag Zweli

Serena ! why ??
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #779
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

2 aces in a row,
30 all!

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #780
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

2 aces in a row for 30-30