Serena books her Turkish Airline flight to Istanbul YEC - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #706
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena books her Turkish Airline flight to Istanbul YEC

0-2

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #707
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't she have game points when she served?
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #708
country flag Zweli

Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of

Come on Serena! hold
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #709
country flag Galsen
Tous les matins du monde sont sans retour.

Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously why is she letting Vika dictating the match like this?
Bagel coming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
That old ass pic is from 2006, the water from the swimming it took Rihanna to rally the US from Barbados had just dried. You tried.
Galsen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #710
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

WTF ever. Please don't get bageled or breadsticked this set.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #711
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to be mad if she loses a set this tourney!
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #712
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute

Dear God Serena!
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #713
country flag damalulani

damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all

Just bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad form.
damalulani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #714
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick has a long neck!
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #715
country flag ComeOn_Serena

ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of

God, we don't need 0-3 now!
ComeOn_Serena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #716
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Idiot. She had 40-15 in the first game and let Vika off the hook. Could have crushed her spirit with a hold.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #717
country flag Zweli

Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of Zweli has much to be proud of

Oh dear! double break on the cards 15-40
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #718
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veerror View Post
Didn't she have game points when she served?
Of course,
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #719
country flag damalulani

damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all damalulani is a name known to all

The only thing is that back in US Open her form was actually decent, if this goes to a 3rd I'm not sure if she can pull through this time.
damalulani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 05:06 PM   #720
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Deuce. You better hold...