Serena books her Turkish Airline flight to Istanbul YEC - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #601
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena books her Turkish Airline flight to Istanbul YEC

Oh, and Martha's win earlier officially guarantees that Lord will end the year as #3. It's no longer possible for her to pass Martha, nor is it possible for Aga to pass Lord for #3.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #602
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
Oh, and Martha's win earlier officially guarantees that Lord will end the year as #3. It's no longer possible for her to pass Martha, nor is it possible for Aga to pass Lord for #3.
Oh well, I guess she is only playing for the title now......fine with me.
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #603
country flag SerenaMJ

SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future

Guys that match yesterday, seriously I was sitting there and I couldn't believe how bad it was. She pulled through though and that's most important. The support she gets here is unbelievable everyone's cheering for her. Even after that terrible match everyone was clapping and cheering so loud. She took a drawing of herself from a little girl and went into the stands to hug some fans because they had banners and pictures of her and they supported her, so she went over to thank them. Then she signed like a ton of autographs. She really is loved here and she appreciates it.

My Twitter Serena followed me on 13/12/2013
SerenaMJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #604
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Serena was horrible and serve was shit But a win is a win !

I hate Li, she always brings out the worst in Serena. Unbelievable how bad Serena played. Serena`s serve was worse than ever. She was broken 4 times (!) in the first set. 1st Serve % in the match was only 49 %. Her serve was completely off

Such a slow start. Nice comeback from 1-4 to win the first set 7-6. Barbara Rittner said on Eurosport when she talked to Barbara Schett that Serena needs matches. She hasn`t played since US Open. Also this is the 1st indoor tournament for Serena since long time. Rittner said she is sure Serena will improve.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #605
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"I started out really strong in the first game but then started making errors, and Li started playing her game and playing it well - that's all," Williams said. "I was a little tight and my serve wasn't working at all today, maybe towards the end - but that's not how I usually play. The good thing is I can only play better."

The numbers were somewhat scratchy from both players, Williams with a -13 differential of winners to unforced errors (18 to 31) and Li going -17 (19 to 36).
18 Winners, 31 UEs

Quote:
The World No.3's third round robin match sees her face Victoria Azarenka, against whom she is 10-1 lifetime - but in their last meeting, in the US Open final, the World No.1 led 5-3 in the third set. "She's playing so well this year," Williams said. "I'm going to have to play better than I did in my first two rounds, playing against the No.1 player in the world - but I have nothing to lose."
Kick Azarenka`s ass

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #606
country flag Adi1987

Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9o94zobIi8
Adi1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #607
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

It's time!

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #608
country flag ComeOn_Serena

ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of

No drama pls!
ComeOn_Serena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #609
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute

Stream anyone?
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #610
Serenita

Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute Serenita has a reputation beyond repute

http://lsh.lshunter.tv/static/popups...839308480.html

49-6
Serenita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #611

ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geisha View Post
Stream anyone?
As always, here http://lsh.lshunter.tv/tennis-live-streaming-video.html
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 03:58 PM   #612
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute

Thx!,,
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #613

I need her to serve great this time!
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #614
country flag Paldias

Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future

Does anyone have a link to a live feed?
Old Oct 25th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #615
country flag Geisha

None of them working for me. Are they just supposed to start automatically?