Serena Slam: 2012 Superlatives - Post of the Year - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What was the post of the year?

LBV in Madrid Cheering Thread 2 8.33%
Oasai dragging Pump-it-UP from Massachusetts to Melbourne and back. 7 29.17%
MyProdigy555: Fleet? 0 0%
Annie and the Iyanla/Harriet Tubman gif 1 4.17%
ExXotikal reading Young_gunner his rights 7 29.17%
ExXotikal and the infamous Mary J. Blige performance 2 8.33%
Pump-it-UP and his chocolate shower 3 12.50%
ExXotikal extolling the virtues of King B.'s sacred vagina 2 8.33%
Kurai Hoshi's premature eulogy of our Lord and her older sister 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #1
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Serena Slam: 2012 Superlatives - Post of the Year

Serena Slam Superlatives
"Miss Thing, you think you're fierce?"
Vote for your Post of the Year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
YES! Snatch her fucking entrails! Eat her liver!!!
This bitch is certifiably insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasai

ugh i knew this pest would respond. but let's get into it, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP
Cute of you to start with that gif. That's another look that Beyonce attempted to copy. Unfortunately she lacked the legs and A-list credentials to actually make a fashion statement out of it like Mrs. Jolie-Pitt did EFFORTLESSLY.

Bey stays losing. In the past 14 months alone she's given her bootleg impersonation of Angelina Jolie, Lorella Cuccarini, and Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker. She's also given her best impression of her good sis Kelly Rowland with the way that her singles from 4lop performed on the charts. Maybe she should try to copy Rihanna if she wants to have her team create another hit for her.

typical rihtards. a no. 1 album >>> a no. 1 single. see this is why arguments are pointless with y'all cause y'all don't really stan for music. y'all stan for the hot 100 chart and whatever is poppin, but thats cute for you sis! also dead @ you mentioning all those people. you are really obsessed.

Quote:
Not a Bey stan trying me with "i mean she don't co-write. she don't produce. she don't choreograph. she don't direct. she don't have any stage presence. she don't have any creative input. she don't know how to sing." She does the same amount of co-writing/producing/directing as Bey except she has the integrity to not put her name on shit that aint her's.

i wanna see the receipts bb! you see VIDEOS of beysus behind the scenes, giving her input. you HEAR choreographers/photographers/producers saying how involved she is in the process. yet the only BTS video i've seen of rihanna is when she compares her talk that talk cover to kate moss

like sister... she has no creative direction and you will deal.

Quote:
7 albums in 7 years? You must have gone to the same high school as Bey. Did you drop out like her too? She has released six. I know you have all of Rih's albums like every Bey stan, so go peek into your iTunes and count. We aint counting remix albums, sweetie.

yes... 7 albums cause she was put BACK in the studio, to deliver a new album by the end of the year. idk, i didnt think it was that hard to understand

the gerls will always try and come for beyonce's 'education' but sis look at how much she makes a year. and the fact that she gets to RETAIN it all. rihanna is suing anybody and everybody and you wanna talk about bey's education? bye.

Quote:
Rihanna is a bigger cultural icon than Bey will ever be. Bey bleaches her skin and wears honey blonde lacefronts just so that she can be accepted by racist whites. She's as fake as can be. Rihanna would never stoop so low, on or off the charts. Rihanna is a role model for young girls and women everywhere. Drizella is only a role model to Solange.

sis instead of talking about BEY. and attacking BEY. how bout you TELL me how rihanna has had a cultural impact. like i said.. she could have been had she not run back to chris.

you fucking tried it with that role model shit :s young girls do NOT/will NOT look up to rihanna ever. and if they do then thats bad luck. id rather look up to someone who makes $87 million a year than follow the career of someone who has to sue everybody to make a lil profit. like sis, how are y'all inspired by this? let's get into YOUR education cause it don't take a genius to see who's the better business woman.

Quote:
DEATH @ 15 years in the game. Still using Destiny's Child to add to Bey's supposed greatness. Kiiiiiiiiii! Bey was in the game for 3 years before a 17 year old girl from Barbados popped her like a zit and took her spot.

sis...

this is such a weak and tired argument. bey HAS been in the music industry for 15+ years. that's not an opinion. it's a fact. like wtf o.O

Quote:
Bey never would have even HAD that spot if Aaliyah's career hadn't taken a nose dive. Bey was the vulture in a transitional era in which her biggest competition was Ashanti.

oh @ being a hurt aaliyah ashanti stan. i can't help you with that. the people's choice was beyonce :s you gonna have to let that go

Quote:
It's no coincidence that she's flopping now that we're in the era of the Rihanna Reign.

dead @ this being the era of the 'rihanna reign' all because radio stations are paid to play her songs and that aint speculation. that was confirmed by producer's she has worked with

if it were REALLY the 'rihanna reign' she'd be selling adele numbers.

Quote:
The public doesn't know or care about her anymore. Soon she'll even be more local than Keri. She better break Rihanna's legs and steal her producers if she wants 5 to have half of the success and longevity that Talk That Talk and Loud have had.

the nerve of rihtards to talk about longevity when she's releasing albums year after year. that's the OPPOSITE of longevity.
her own manager came out and said this...

rihtards know so little about the music industry and how it works. it's shocking.

but sis, continue to do you, be blessed and know that you are in prayers ok?

infact before i go i'll leave you with this.

Quote:
Take Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z, for example. Last year’s runners-up on the list of The World’s Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples, the duo has now climbed one spot to top this year’s ranking. Knowles, who took a break from her hectic touring schedule in 2011 to give birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter, still collects big paychecks from old hits. Besides, the singer’s new album went platinum in the U.S., not to mention her non-musical ventures and endorsement deals, which all helped to bring her total earnings between May 1, 2011 and May 1, 2012 to $40 million, according to data from the latest Celebrity 100 list.

And as the male half of music’s first couple, Jay-Z isn’t far behind his wife. The hip-hop mogul made millions from Watch the Throne, his musical collaboration with pal Kanye West, and even more from the tour that followed. Add to that a bevy of non-musical enterprises such as ad firm Translation and cosmetics company Carol’s Daughter and the result is a staggering $38 million that he has brought home in twelve months, putting the couple’s annual income at $78 million.
http://www.forbes.co...rity-couples-2/

hmmmm

so i guess beyonce could fall off the map, like you claim she did this era, and she'd still make more than rihgurgitated.
and let's not forget who rihanna's management is
Ch...This gerl has 4 posts. She came, PUNCHED and left. Left Pump fo' dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555
You guys remember that straight guy that I told you all about a long time ago, who started to get on my nerves.

Yeah....I'm gonna make him my bitch.

Fleet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie R U OK?

█████████████████ʘ

Last edited by Stamp Paid : Nov 6th, 2012 at 06:25 AM.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #2
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Slam: 2012 Superlatives - Post of the Year

Part 2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExXotikal View Post
Chile boo, let's not.
Sure my pussy juice brings more boys to the yard than the brown milshake you produce when you get the dicking impromptu.

I can deliver a sane, fluid, translucid, sugary and aromatized juice on short notice.
When could you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExXotikal
Wait, lemme catch up.
Queen= Tranus
Princess= Serena Jameka Williams?

What kinda Mama Dee delusion is that?

And I have love for my girl MJB but really...
Do you 'memba this?

5min onwards
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles
Beyoncé is happily married and is able to make her husband's nut flourish in her pussy. When will Rihanna?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurai Hoshi View Post
Venus is done, along with her sister. They are never winning another slam again.

█████████████████ʘ

Last edited by Stamp Paid : Nov 6th, 2012 at 06:13 AM.
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #3
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

I am cackling downe. Frenchie you are hilarious!

█████████████████ʘ

Last edited by Stamp Paid : Nov 6th, 2012 at 06:14 AM.
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #4
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chile boo, let's not.
Sure my pussy juice brings more boys to the yard than the brown milshake you produce when you get the dicking impromptu.

I can deliver a sane, fluid, translucid, sugary and aromatized juice on short notice.
When could you?
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #5
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Everybody was gagging

█████████████████ʘ
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #6
country flag Galsen
Tous les matins du monde sont sans retour.

Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute

FRENCHIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
That old ass pic is from 2006, the water from the swimming it took Rihanna to rally the US from Barbados had just dried. You tried.
Galsen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #7
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

#teamfrenchie
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #8
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

The Mary J Blige video.....
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #9
country flag Galsen

Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously I cant chose just one. That BeyHive poster was life but King B's vagina, the dick impromptu and that MJB video...
Quote:
That old ass pic is from 2006, the water from the swimming it took Rihanna to rally the US from Barbados had just dried. You tried.
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #10
country flag Galsen

Excuse me LBV but why this post of yours is not in? The was easily top 5!
Quote:
How the fuck is this ugly black smutty ass ****** gonna talk about respecting women, when he is on Twitter calling women bitches and Serena a man, and all the other shit he says. He is a self righteous piece of shit, fucking tacky basic ass shitty booty Florida ******. He is prolly one of those same punks that disrespects lesbians and calls women "fish", the only reason why he made this video was because he envies the typical "feminine" woman and wishes he had a real pussy himself. I'm not a woman, but I know the strength of a woman goes far beyond her ability to withstand pain for the sake of vanity and trying to find a fucking man. Fuck him and everything she he stands for, this ugly soot skinned Miami queen.
Quote:
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #11
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

NOT MY CHOCOLATE SHOWER.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #12
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

I missed 85% of these.
J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #13
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galsen View Post
Excuse me LBV but why this post of yours is not in? The was easily top 5!
Bitch let me tweet that again to that musty MF. Coming for the Lord like that.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #14
country flag Galsen

Quote:
Bitch let me tweet that again to that musty MF. Coming for the Lord like that.
Girl, You sent my soul to Dakar with that post, and the second one too.
Quote:
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #15
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Not Dakar!!!

█████████████████ʘ