Vera's 2013 Tournament schedule! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #16
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vera's 2013 Tournament schedule!

She's playing Q's for Hobart Do they not have enough WCs

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #17
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziewtafan View Post
I hope she will go deep in Auckland so she can't go to Hobart on the other hand , i'm wondering about her seeding on AO......
She will not be seeded at AO and can draw anybody for the first round. Can be Azarenka, Williams, can also be a player ranked 100 or a qualifier. Seeding will be made according ranking after Auckland, Vera can only add 280 points at max. to her current total and will not be enough for a seeding in top 32.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #18
country flag Pvt. Kovalenko

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post

She can't play qualies there. She has to play her semifinal and final in Auckland during qualies in Hobart .
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
She's playing Q's for Hobart Do they not have enough WCs
I really hope she go deep in Auckland, but this could is good..

If she's is really thinking in playing in Hobart, playing qualies if needed, seems that she's really confident in her current form.. And Vera really need gameplay, to make something in the AO..

And we know she will need to play Qualies somewhere, soon or later..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Sorana Cirstea / Petra Kvitova

Anastasia Myskina / Maria Sharapova / Elena Dementieva
Pvt. Kovalenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #19
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that she could use the extra matches, particularly if she doesn't do well at Auckland, but it's just so weird to think that 2 years ago she was the No.2 and now they're making her play qualies. She's by far the biggest name to go to Hobart and I think in the tournaments history she'd be among the top 2 or 3 players to have ever played there.
Old Dec 14th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #20

Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of Pvt. Kovalenko has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I agree that she could use the extra matches, particularly if she doesn't do well at Auckland, but it's just so weird to think that 2 years ago she was the No.2 and now they're making her play qualies. She's by far the biggest name to go to Hobart and I think in the tournaments history she'd be among the top 2 or 3 players to have ever played there.
I'm very interested to see who received those WC..

Svetlana Kuznetsova / Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova / Maria Kirilenko / Valeria Savinykh

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 12:13 AM   #21
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

I think Gajdosova has one...oh sorry she got a WC for Brisbane but she said on twitter she's going to Hobart so there'll be a former champion and a former no.2 in their Q draw
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #22

Vera will be in Mexico in April:

https://twitter.com/CANCHAELNORTE/st...37924773404672

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 02:11 AM   #23
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Orale güey¡¡¡ nice to know that¡¡
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 07:00 AM   #24
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt. Kovalenko View Post
Wow, Vera will be playing a lot of MM's . Hope the body is ready again for so many matches.

Also means she is skipping Charleston. Missed oppurtunity for Dan now to finally see her

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva

Last edited by Phenomareva : Dec 19th, 2012 at 09:28 AM.
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:55 AM   #25
country flag lizziewtafan

lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light lizziewtafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomareva View Post
Wow, Vera will be playing a lot of MM's . Hope the body is ready again for so many matches.

Also means she is skipping Charleston. Missed oppurtunity for Dan now to finally see her
Well i hope this means Vera feels her body can handle it¡¡

someone its gonna be really disappointed
lizziewtafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #26
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Hmm I too wonder if her body will be okay with all these matches, but I think she wants to get a top 50 ranking for the second half of the year, and maybe a seeding by USO so she can try and make a good run happen there.
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #27
country flag fsfikke

fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all fsfikke is a name known to all

Her Facebook:
Quote:
Hey everyone…some bad news. I will not be able to go to Australia this year. My body is not 100% recovered yet and I want to start when I know I can play the rest of the year. I keep working hard to get healthy. Thank you for all your support!

So does that mean no Auckland?
fsfikke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #28
country flag Phenomareva

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsfikke View Post
Her Facebook:

So does that mean no Auckland?
This really sucks. I don't know what to believe anymore. On the one hand, I want her only back when she is ready, but I was so confident she would make a new start here and signs looked OK so far. I won't believe her return until she is actually on court. But as she says, if she is not ready she should not do it. Although I really would like to know what is still wrong. It just takes so long so see her again on court . I just hope this does not continue until she will not return anymore.

BTW, nice to see you back here, fsfikke.

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #29
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

Sounds like no Auckland, Hobart qualies or Aussie Open. Pattaya City is the week after Aussie Open so she will probably withdraw from that too. But probably for the best she doesn't start the year and get injured one or 2 tournaments in.
Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2012, 10:50 PM   #30
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

NO Hopefully she be Healthy for IW, I sure would love too see her play there

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote