Welcome to the top 20 Makarova - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #16
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Welcome to the top 20 Makarova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Nice to hear that! I like her game when she's playing well.

Before I opened this thread I new that there would be these kind of comments.
There's a nursery rhyme about Ekat...

"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #17
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

She's a fluke IMO, but good for her
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #18
evana

evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold

no offence, but for me she is one of the most boring players out there, i can't sit through her matches, really nothing special about her or her game. But congrats, I guess.
evana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #19
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evana View Post
no offence, but for me she is one of the most boring players out there, i can't sit through her matches, really nothing special about her or her game. But congrats, I guess.

I mean, getting bored is better than wanting to kill yourself

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #20
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Comparing Makarova and Errani's games would be like comparing a swan swimming and a pork wallowing in the mud. As simple as that.
first Sara has nothing to do with this thread and second talk when this fluker gets 10% of Sara's results, you moron.
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #21
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Comparing Makarova and Errani's games would be like comparing a swan swimming and a pork wallowing in the mud. As simple as that.

I mean, how to compare a swan swimming and a pork wallowing in the mud
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #22
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
first Sara has nothing to do with this thread and second talk when this fluker gets 10% of Sara's result, you moron.
She's already won a Premier title, and Sara? Palermo? :byebitch:

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #23
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty surprising but happy to see Katya in the top 20! Really enjoy watching her play.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:35 PM   #24
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I think she's quite a good player.. Her QF run to the AO at the beginning of the year was impressive.. didn't she beat Kanepi (who was on a hot streak), Vera and Serena back-to-back?

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #25
evana

evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold evana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah, and this is her ONE and only title. Basically a Fluke!!! This year, Errani has reached AO QF, RG F, USO SF and has some other good results as well. Stop with this Errani hate, I'm not a fan too, but it's really pathetic.
evana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #26
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by evana View Post
Yeah, and this is her ONE and only title. Basically a Fluke!!! This year, Errani has reached AO QF, RG F, USO SF and has some other good results as well. Stop with this Errani hate, I'm not a fan too, but it's really pathetic.
Sammo, see i don't even need to reply? you're just a pressed teenager
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #27
country flag Sammo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Sammo, see i don't even need to reply? you're just a pressed teenager
And you're just a mediocrity praiser

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #28
country flag plokploky

plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold plokploky is a splendid one to behold

so many of my faves getting new career highs. It's brilliant.
All the British girls
plokploky is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #29
country flag RobinT83

RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of

And now Eflukerina Mugkarova in top 20 .
Bad news for the sport .
She won't stay there for a long time for sure.
RobinT83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 06:30 PM   #30
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Makarova Well deserved. Every player who beats Serena at a slam should end up entering top 20 eventually in their career.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote