Serena Williams pairing up with Llodra? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #1
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute
Serena Williams pairing up with Llodra?

This just came out of nowhere form Llodra, i think Serena wants the boxed set in slams as Llodra only said the next two slams and very specific. Not shocked that it's a Frenchman she is pairing up with as she has spent a lot of time in France lately. Hope this is true, and hope she wins both of them. She has won 2 with Mirnyi, reached 3 finals with him, maybe he is the best fit for Serena.

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Michae...icolo6154.html
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #2
spartanfan

spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Williams pairing up with Llodra?

Why wouldn't Serena play with one of the Bryan twins instead?
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #3
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanfan View Post
Maybe because of chemistry. When she played with one of them in the French Open it was a mess.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #4
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Llodra? He has not been doing well in doubles lately. Let alone the fact that he is a fucking choker.

I also highly doubt she would play all 3 events at both those slams. Particularly the French. So no doubles with Venus? Only the last 2 slams, where Venus would then not be able to complete her Mixed slam?

This just sounds stupid to me. You love and enjoy doubles so much that you want to tournament whore in Cincy and Beijing, but choose Mixed for Aussie and RG. This clearly shows to me that they were trying to make a huge end of season surge to finally get the YEC title. Serena just wants all not yet won on her resume to be won.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #5
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

bad choice, llodra is in decline
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #6
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanfan View Post
Bob is a Deuce side player, same with Serena. Doesn't really work out. Mike is with Lisa again.

I am pretty sure Mirnyi is a Deuce side player like Bob, but that clearly worked out for him and Serena.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #7
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Llodra? He has not been doing well in doubles lately. Let alone the fact that he is a fucking choker.

I also highly doubt she would play all 3 events at both those slams. Particularly the French. So no doubles with Venus? Only the last 2 slams, where Venus would then not be able to complete her Mixed slam?

This just sounds stupid to me. You love and enjoy doubles so much that you want to tournament whore in Cincy and Beijing, but choose Mixed for Aussie and RG. This clearly shows to me that they were trying to make a huge end of season surge to finally get the YEC title. Serena just wants all not yet won on her resume to be won.
Playing Mixed is not really a lot a three-setter with match tie-breaks, isn't a lot of tennis. It's not set on stone it's just up for discussion.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #8
country flag dencod16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
Bob is a Deuce side player, same with Serena. Doesn't really work out. Mike is with Lisa again.

I am pretty sure Mirnyi is a Deuce side player like Bob, but that clearly worked out for him and Serena.
It's not about Deuce or Ad. It's about how the two plays together, they need to have an understanding on how they will play without the other saying anything.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #9
country flag Direwolf

Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute Direwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Venus/Isner vs Serena/Llodra ftw!!
Direwolf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote