Liezel Huber adopts a baby boy - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #1
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Liezel Huber adopts a baby boy

Anyone heard anything on this?

Lindsay Davenport just tweeted her congrats -

Lindsay Davenport ‏@LDavenport76
Congrats to Liezel Huber who adopted a beautiful baby boy this morning.

I guess this explains her absence in Tokyo?

Like her or not, congrats to the new mum
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #2
country flag Adi1987

Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future
Re: Liezel Huber adopts a baby boy

Congratulations to Liezel Huber for her little bundle of joy !

P.S : Is she planning to call the boy Damien ?

Last edited by Adi1987 : Sep 27th, 2012 at 12:50 PM.
Adi1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #3
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS View Post
Anyone heard anything on this?

Lindsay Davenport just tweeted her congrats -

Lindsay Davenport ‏@LDavenport76
Congrats to Liezel Huber who adopted a beautiful baby boy this morning.

I guess this explains her absence in Tokyo?

Like her or not, congrats to the new mum
put it in this way, seems there's a shop where you can adopt babies
congrats, i guess.
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #4
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Liesel.

(I hope this doesn't infer she can't, or has been advised not to have any of her own due to her health problems)
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #5
country flag GSMPrzysiezny

GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of

PR move to rehabilitate her image.
GSMPrzysiezny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #6
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
Congratulations Liesel.

(I hope this doesn't infer she can't, or has been advised not to have any of her own due to her health problems)
I think it might. But I also feel like this may be her way of having a child along with still being able to play. Her plan was to retire at the end of this season to have a baby, but in Australia she still wanted to play 2013. Now she can do both. And then when she is done with her career, try for another one.

Congrats on the baby I wonder how old this baby boy is. How long will she be sidelined?

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #7
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
congrats.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using VerticalSports.Com App
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #8
country flag jetglo

jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute jetglo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
I think it might. But I also feel like this may be her way of having a child along with still being able to play. Her plan was to retire at the end of this season to have a baby, but in Australia she still wanted to play 2013. Now she can do both. And then when she is done with her career, try for another one.

Congrats on the baby I wonder how old this baby boy is. How long will she be sidelined?
I hope you're right, but would you adopt a baby now if you're going to play for another year? How does that work? Would they even let you adopt under those circumstances?

Would you risk waiting another year to try for your own, all things considered?

Lots of questions, but I hope it all works out for her anyway.
jetglo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #9
country flag pwayne

pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of pwayne has much to be proud of

Congratulations to Huber on her adoption.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 07:10 PM   #10
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be surprised if Istanbul is the end for Liezel. She's been talking about starting a family for a while and already has her own tennis academy in Houston, so she's got a job lined up immediately upon leaving the tour. Either way, congrats to her.
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #11
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetglo View Post
I hope you're right, but would you adopt a baby now if you're going to play for another year? How does that work? Would they even let you adopt under those circumstances?

Would you risk waiting another year to try for your own, all things considered?

Lots of questions, but I hope it all works out for her anyway.
In a typical adoption process there is usually not a "guaranteed" delivery date... no pun intended. Perhaps it just happened sooner than she had anticipated?
Marlene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #12
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Liezel and her husband
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #13
country flag Sylvester

Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute Sylvester has a reputation beyond repute

good for her!

Last edited by Zamboni : Sep 29th, 2012 at 07:47 AM.
Sylvester is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #14
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to Liezel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryAnnAvants#1 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Istanbul is the end for Liezel. She's been talking about starting a family for a while and already has her own tennis academy in Houston, so she's got a job lined up immediately upon leaving the tour. Either way, congrats to her.
I'm not actually sure Liezel will play the YEC because Lisa tweeted this. I don't really understand the context but perhaps Beijing might be the end of her year?

@Babsschett And I have two weeks until I am finished!!!! Good luck and lmk how it goes!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #15
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Congratulations to Liezel.

I'm not actually sure Liezel will play the YEC because Lisa tweeted this. I don't really understand the context but perhaps Beijing might be the end of her year?

@Babsschett And I have two weeks until I am finished!!!! Good luck and lmk how it goes!
Wow If that's the case, Nuria and Mariajo better un-finish their year together and sign up for some tournaments ASAP or we might have Kops-Jones/Spears in the YEC
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote