Tokyo QF: A. Radwanska def. Wozniacki 6-4, 6-3 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #31
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all
Re: Tokyo QF: A. Radwanska def. Wozniacki 6-4, 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx19 View Post
Never thought the day would come when these two hit 33 and 28 UEs in a set.
2sets you wanted to say?
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #32
country flag vma

vma has a brilliant future vma has a brilliant future vma has a brilliant future vma has a brilliant future vma has a brilliant future vma has a brilliant future vma has a brilliant future vma has a brilliant future vma has a brilliant future vma has a brilliant future vma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx19 View Post
Never thought the day would come when these two hit 33 and 28 UEs in a set.
It was in the entire match

Agnieszka Radwańska #3 Urszula Radwańska
Kasia Piter Magda Linette Paula Kania
vma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #33
country flag John.
On a Timebomb!

John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute

Aga
John. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #34
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

20 winners, 28 errors. That actually isn't bad at all. That is more winners than either Stosur or Sharapova hit in their match and this match was 24 points shorter.

She also hit fewer errors than either Stosur or Sharapova. Considering the length of the points today against Wozniaki that is again a pretty good stat.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:39 AM   #35
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

WD Aga . Entertaining if not very good match. Apart from some bad misses Aga was solid overall with some great shots as well. Caro just missed too many easy shots and was outplayed in some rallies as well.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #36
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

the difference between these two now is that Radwanska did all the improvements she needed and not Wozniacki

now Radwanska is better while she was owned before. Tennis is all about details and improvement.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #37
country flag markedman

markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
20 winners, 28 errors. That actually isn't bad at all. That is more winners than either Stosur or Sharapova hit in their match and this match was 24 points shorter.

She also hit fewer errors than either Stosur or Sharapova. Considering the length of the points today against Wozniaki that is again a pretty good stat.
I agree. Also considering the conditions (windy) the stats aren't bad at all.
markedman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #38
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
back down on earth
You're happy about an Aga victory?
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #39
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

good match from Aga.She choked a bit here and there but overall she played well.
Woz was better than yesterday, mostly cause she can actually deal with Aga's pace of shots but Aga outsmarted her most of the time.And she still can't kill a rally when she has the opportunity (that smash )
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #40
country flag Smitten

Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlana))) View Post
Her FHCC was much better than in any of her recent matches. The thing is she is always hitting up on her FH and when she hits her FH DTL it's more of a block/guiding the ball than hitting it with authority.
Part of it is hesistance. Even when her FHDTL is open, but she can't abbreviate the swing and take the ball earlier.
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #41
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Disappointing result but it doesn't come as a surpise anymore.

Oh well, I hope she works on her game during the off-season.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #42
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

MaBaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #43
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
You're happy about an Aga victory?
of course, she's a much better player than Pushniacki
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #44
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Thought Woz was gonna win here!
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #45
country flag Vamos Feńa

Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute Vamos Feńa has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, she made it! and in straight sets.
At least she saved some points from last year

Thank you for those 10 years
Vamos Feńa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote