$25,000 Esperance (AUS) 2012 | Oct 01 (Winner: Olivia Rogowska) - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:40 AM   #121
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $25,000 Esperance (AUS) 2012 | Oct 01 (Draws)

The stream was working finely in the morning before matches started too.

But I guess at least they out in the effort and money for a 25k

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:46 AM   #122
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
The stream was working finely in the morning before matches started too.

But I guess at least they out in the effort and money for a 25k
What money? They probably are using 56k dial-up internet.

What effort? From the mic I could only hear kids playing a game of cards or just some casual chats between people. Nobody even bothered to look at the computer to read any of my messages.

The whole thing is a joke.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:51 AM   #123
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Nice work Ash shook off the rust and got through in 3. Lizette is looking to be a real prospect. Hopefully Storm can play herself in to some form before the year is out. Where is Adamczak injured again I can only assume.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:02 AM   #124
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

I saw Liv hit a ball in disgust after she won the match, I thought she lost it from that

Only managed to see a few points from Ash (in-between the lag), a BH passing shot dtl (great shot) and her running around and hitting FHs. She moves so beautifully around to hit a FH, such smooth and relaxed footwork. But her movement to the backhand side needs work, clumsy footwork in that direction.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:09 AM   #125
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Nice work Ash shook off the rust and got through in 3. Lizette is looking to be a real prospect. Hopefully Storm can play herself in to some form before the year is out. Where is Adamczak injured again I can only assume.
Monique is on list for 100k Suzhou next week.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:35 AM   #126
country flag binky-GOAT

Ash is already playing doubles with Sally, they are a set up. No break?
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:09 AM   #127
country flag binky-GOAT

QF (3) Lertipitaksinchai/Plipuech (THA) d Lim (FRA)/Zlochova (SVK) 7-5 6-3

QF (4) Hisami/Omae (JPN) d Bai (ACT)/Tredoux (QLD) 7-5 6-3

QF (1) Barty (QLD)/Peers (VIC) d Hadzic (VIC)/Ryan (WA) 6-1 6-0

QF (2) Larriere (FRA)/Rogowska (VIC) d Daw (SA)/Hsu (TPE) 6-0 6-2
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:47 AM   #128
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Ash
Lizette Cabrera really looks like an interesting prospect. I think I'm going to root for her.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:24 PM   #129
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Alize
Nicole H
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:39 PM   #130
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
(1)Olivia Rogowska (AUS) d. Sabina Sharipova (UZB) 16 61 62
YAY Great to see she fought from set down

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:16 PM   #131
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Ash
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:27 PM   #132
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Yes very sound and effective....she is very small though so will need to get a bit better at keeping on the baseline and hitting on the rise etc but i was impressed with what I saw and she mentioned she was finding her best form again after some injuries....very nice girl.
Thanks
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 03:50 PM   #133
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Enough of your whinging about the stream already, give up. 99% of you people have never had any involvement with these tournaments and the effort and work pressures that go onto the host venue and tournament staff. Look at the big picture and streaming to bitches on here isn't anywhere near the top of the list. I understand the frustration and yes some of these volunteers have no expierence or even basic it skills and yes they perhaps shouldnt have advertised it without proper testing but FFS give them some credit for spending club money trying to get this in place....comparing esperance to bendigo is ridiculous....you wont see any updated tweets from bendigo or doubles results or live qualies scores....where's some praise for that??

On court, Liv just wasnt with it in the first set, Sabina was slapping and it paid off but Liv was way too good in the end. Barty and Ishizu was a good quality match, shame for Sachie nice girl and would of beaten plenty others into the draw. Lizette played very well today and has a good shot at the q/f here. Sanders took too long to get going and if she had managed to sneak out the second set would have run away with it but Lee's variety won through in swirly conditions. Storm as i said previously is still battling some elbow troubles and wasn't hitting the ball as hard as she can do. Tammi played well in patches but her backhand especially her slice was nowhere to be found when she needed it today. Lim and Hsu was another good quality match, way closer than the final sets score suggests. Bai was in the match but lost some close games early in the second to let zlochova (equal fave with the boys along with Larriere) back into the match and then had some trouble with a calf strain which affected her on court movement.
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 05:47 PM   #134
country flag Pappacosta

Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice Pappacosta is just really nice

lizette CARRERA
Pappacosta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:30 PM   #135
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Sacha has pulled out of the next tournament as well I hope shes not seriously injured, she was beginning to find good form.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote