$25,000 Esperance (AUS) 2012 | Oct 01 (Winner: Olivia Rogowska) - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:11 AM   #91
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $25,000 Esperance (AUS) 2012 | Oct 01 (Draws)

(Q)Peangtarn Plipuech (THA) d. Tammi Patterson (AUS) 57 64 62
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:27 AM   #92
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

ozfan44, please tell them to fix the streams.

It is a simple solution to their problem, are they really that dumb with computers?

Either turn down the quality of the stream so it doesn't lag, or get a better internet!
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:36 AM   #93
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

^ are you really that eager to watch some players ranked in the 500s play?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:36 AM   #94
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
^ are you really that eager to watch some players ranked in the 500s play?
Liv is now playing
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:37 AM   #95
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I know but you could be patient I'm sure its not that 'easy' to fix. Its actually really lucky that a 25k has stream.

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:38 AM   #96
country flag Kəv.

Liv leads 3-0 3rd set

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:39 AM   #97
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
I know but you could be patient I'm sure its not that 'easy' to fix. Its actually really lucky that a 25k has stream.
It is. It was working yesterday with a lower quality.

If you could hear some of the people on the microphone that work there, they are form the stone age or something
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:56 AM   #98
country flag Kəv.

Sacha

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:01 AM   #99
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(1)Olivia Rogowska (AUS) d. Sabina Sharipova (UZB) 16 61 62
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:02 AM   #100
country flag Kəv.

Liv

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:09 AM   #101
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Nice fightback Liv.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:13 AM   #102
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Bai takes the first set from Zlochova 7-6

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:26 AM   #103
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Hua-Chen Lee (TPE) d. (LL)Storm Sanders (AUS) 62 64
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:34 AM   #104
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

Storm sucks lately has she been injured?

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 07:36 AM   #105
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Miyabi Inoue (JPN) d. (Q)Yukako Noi (JPN) 63 63