$25,000 Esperance (AUS) 2012 | Oct 01 (Winner: Olivia Rogowska) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #16
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $25,000 Esperance (AUS) 2012 | Oct 01 (Quali Draw)

Really I doubt there would be any point putting livestream for Q

Samantha Harris (VIC) d Yiching Wu (TPE) 6-0 6-0
Priscilla Hon (QLD) d Genevieve McCloskey (WA) 6-1 6-0

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 04:47 AM   #17
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Yana Moglinitskaya (RUS) d Nicole Collie (SA) 3-6 6-0 3-1 ret.

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #18
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Livestream lags like hell. Hope they fix it.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 05:18 AM   #19
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Leah Daw (SA) d Maree Teiwa Casey (WA) 7-5 6-3

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #20
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

Lizette Cabrera (QLD) d Jaimee Gilbertson (QLD) 6-0 6-1

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 07:09 AM   #21
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

QR1
(1)Peangtarn Plipuech (THA) v BYE
Samantha Harris (AUS) d. Yiching Wu (TPE) 60 60

(2)Azra Hadzic (AUS) v BYE
Leah Daw (AUS) d. Maree Teiwa Casey (AUS) 75 63

(3)Yuka Higuchi (JPN) v BYE
Priscilla Hon (AUS) d. Genevieve McCloskey (AUS) 61 60

(4)Alison Bai (AUS) v BYE
Yana Mogilnitskaya (RUS) d. Nicole Collie (AUS) 36 60 31 ret.

(5)Storm Sanders (AUS) v BYE
Lizette Cabrera (AUS) d. Jaimee Gilbertson (AUS) 60 61

(6)Marisa Gianotti (AUS) v BYE
Sonja Balic (AUS) d. Madeleine Watson (AUS) 62 64

(7)Karis Ryan (AUS) v BYE
Yukako Noi (JPN) d. (10)Elizabeth James (AUS) 46 63 64

(8)Nicole Hoynaski (AUS) v BYE
Andrea Dikosavljevic (AUS) d. (9)Mary-Ann Balint (AUS) 46 62 61

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 07:55 AM   #22
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Wow, Hon and Cabrera
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #23
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
I'm glad it wasn't just me. I've been thinking there was something wrong with my laptop. The livestream is unwatchable, hopefully it works properly tomorrow.
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #24
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
I'm glad it wasn't just me. I've been thinking there was something wrong with my laptop. The livestream is unwatchable, hopefully it works properly tomorrow.
Hey guys apologies for the technical issues....change of software i believe and some glitches that are being worked on behind the scenes, may not be fixed tomorrow (hopefully it will) but should be all good at the start of main draw on tuesday...

I will try and give updates at the end of each day.... best and fastest source of info will be the oztennisresults twitter page....

Matches today are pretty much as the scoreline suggests although Harris was way longer than 0n0....the first game alone took over 15 minutes...shocked to see an aussie junior of her small size with a single handed backhand!! Nice!! Daw v Casey was very close....Casey seems to drop in and out of matches, if she was consistent she would have won as her best was a level above...Cabrera and Hon were steady didnt have to do too much.... Noi and James was good quality....didn't really see any of the others...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:10 AM   #25
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
shocked to see an aussie junior of her small size with a single handed backhand!!
Yeah I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw someone with a one hander. Just thought the dodgy stream was playing tricks on me
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 12:56 AM   #26
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Hey guys apologies for the technical issues....change of software i believe and some glitches that are being worked on behind the scenes, may not be fixed tomorrow (hopefully it will) but should be all good at the start of main draw on tuesday...

I will try and give updates at the end of each day.... best and fastest source of info will be the oztennisresults twitter page....

Matches today are pretty much as the scoreline suggests although Harris was way longer than 0n0....the first game alone took over 15 minutes...shocked to see an aussie junior of her small size with a single handed backhand!! Nice!! Daw v Casey was very close....Casey seems to drop in and out of matches, if she was consistent she would have won as her best was a level above...Cabrera and Hon were steady didnt have to do too much.... Noi and James was good quality....didn't really see any of the others...
Ah well, if they can't fix it today (Queens b'day public holiday), then they may as well not fix it till next Sat. I'll be at work all week up till then anyway, just had today and the weekend off.
At least they meant well with the livestreaming I suppose, shame though they couldn't have tested it prior to the event starting.
I see it's off line at the moment.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 01:12 AM   #27
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

On livestream, is there a way to put the players and scores on the screen?

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 03:11 AM   #28
country flag SeanyQ

Livestream is just as bad as yesterday. I give up now. Grrrr!!!!!
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:01 AM   #29
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

(1)Peangtarn Plipuech (THA) d. Samantha Harris (AUS) 64 61
(2)Azra Hadzic (AUS) d. Leah Daw (AUS) 61 64
(3)Yuka Higuchi (JPN) d. Priscilla Hon (AUS) 61 62
(4)Alison Bai (AUS) d. Yana Mogilnitskaya (RUS) 61 75
(8)Nicole Hoynaski (AUS) d. Andrea Dikosavljevic (AUS) 60 64

Last edited by Meelis : Oct 1st, 2012 at 05:56 AM.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:18 AM   #30
country flag binky-GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
Ah well, if they can't fix it today (Queens b'day public holiday), then they may as well not fix it till next Sat. I'll be at work all week up till then anyway, just had today and the weekend off.
At least they meant well with the livestreaming I suppose, shame though they couldn't have tested it prior to the event starting.
I see it's off line at the moment.
Noooo don't listen to this person It's offline now...