Fed Cup 2013 - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #196
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup 2013

two audio interviews from Donna and Iva

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/articl...-i-friday.aspx
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #197
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Croatian tennis
FED CUP, razigravanje !!

CROATIA - POLAND

Konjuh - U. Radwanska
Vekic - A. Radwanska
Jurak/ Mrdeza - Radwanska/ Radwanska

Vasa predvidjanja ? Mozemo li iznenaditi ?
glad Iva is giving everyone the chance to play Poland
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #198
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

^ It's unrealistic to expect Ana to beat a top-40 player and Donna to beat the world's #4. Still, this will be an excellent experience for both youngsters.

Croatia's team has already performed admirably this week--and watch out for them next year!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #199
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
glad Iva is giving everyone the chance to play Poland
btw. that shedule of play is't confirmed. It's only my post (prediction) on this page
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #200
country flag TimeyWimey

^never mind, i was wondering when i saw it as well
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #201
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
btw. that shedule of play is't confirmed. It's only my post (prediction) on this page
You should point that out not to confuse people - we here on the forum thought a few times before it's an official schedule

Anyway, I'm still under the impression of Ana's match yesterday, cause it was a genuinly unreal effort from a 15 y.o., not because of the quality of opposition but more because of the mental part of it. Really fantastic.

The morning session has just begun and we're not in it, so look out for afternoon folks. Btw, currently groups B and D are playing their last group ties, because of the rain on day 1, but I'm guessing our match will still take place today.

P. S. Did we just win the group without our #1
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #202
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

If they don't play Ana they will lose
If they play Ana, I think they have a shot as I think she'll beat Ula and then her and Jurak can beat the Radwanska sisters

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #203
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Bulgaria ended their tie with Slovenia, Netherlands is playing their last match with Luxembourg, GBR their last against Hungary (on hopefully our CC) while Portugal vs B&H are still in their second match.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #204
country flag ma re

Anyone knows if there's a link to the stream from CC?

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #205
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, on CC there will be stupid consolation Israel-Belarus instead Poland-Croatia
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #206
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

no stream? #mess

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #207
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

no stream.
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #208
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Konjuh vs Ursula Radwanska on scoreboard now, go Ana!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #209
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

No stream
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #210
country flag TimeyWimey

how on earth can they decide which tie goes toCC, shouldn't that be ITF's decision?

ITF is basically doing nothing for those in the zone groups, no coverage, no score in the app