WWW Tokyo QF: A.Radwanska vs Wozniacki? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Woz in 2 20 21.28%
Woz in 3 33 35.11%
Aga in 2 16 17.02%
Aga in 3 25 26.60%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #1
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
WWW Tokyo QF: A.Radwanska vs Wozniacki?

H2H is 5-2 in favor of Caro.
Who will win and also, how many winners will we see ?
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #2
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold
Re: WWW Tokyo OF: A.Radwanska vs Wozniacki?

I'll expect match of the century!

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #3
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future Gilas. has a brilliant future

Caro will win this time. She has that fight back in her and Aga is just a pushing UE machine, as much as it is an oxymoron.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #4
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

It's win-win match.

The winner will play in SF, the loser won't be destroyed by Victoria.

I want Agnieszka to win, but she looks tired during this tournament so I guess she will tank this to avoid another demolition in SF.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #5
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post
I'll expect match of the century!
if you dont like them both just dont watch. i dont always watch azarenka or pova.depend of time they play
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #6
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

It doesn't really matter because both of them will be destroyed by Vika in the SF. Anyway, I'll be cheering for Caroline, but it's going to be a tough match for her!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #7
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJohnyTheSaviOuR View Post
It's win-win match.

The winner will play in SF, the loser won't be destroyed by Victoria.

I want Agnieszka to win, but she looks tired during this tournament so I guess she will tank this to avoid another demolition in SF.
Caro - Azarenka won't be a beatdown , if it happens

ATP fans should switch on their TV-s to watch Caro-Aga , because these girls will show that they can push as hard as ATP players
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #8
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

If there was any justice in the world, or should I say, talent pool in the WTA, Caro would lose.

But no, Aga is totally out of form and will lose to her atrocious master.
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #9
country flag GSMPrzysiezny

GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of

Wozniacki 6:3 6:3
GSMPrzysiezny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #10
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Caro in 2 tight sets.
taloki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #11
country flag Mixal

Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future Mixal has a brilliant future

KAMAN Karolina, we haven't seen you vs Azarenka in a while.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #12
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Hopefully Carol, Vika has to fix that awful H2H.

Giorgi - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - NaNa - Pennetta - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:37 AM   #13
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus87 View Post
if you dont like them both just dont watch. i dont always watch azarenka or pova.depend of time they play
Where did I say I don't like them?
I don't like their style of play

Anyway, I hope Caro will win, at least SF will be somewhat interesting

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #14
country flag Jimmie48
Don't stop me now!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

I obviously want Caro to win but the prospect of seeing Vika destroy Radwanska again makes a possible loss much more bearable

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #15
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Radwanska in 3
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote