Tokyo Dream R16 : Caro Wozniacki def. Li Na 4-6 6-3 6-4 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #31
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tokyo: 3r (10) Caroline Wozniacki def. (7) Na Li 4:6, 6:3, 6:4

OMG Na. That point at 15-40 in last game.
This tournament is awful.

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #32
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

First top 10 win this year I believe.

6 winners, your faves could never.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #33
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

The stats.
The pushing.
The whole match.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #34
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Disgusting mess.
Please Na, do well in China

Giorgi - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - NaNa - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #35
country flag GSMPrzysiezny

GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of GSMPrzysiezny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jool* View Post
Na, oh, Na missed opportunity to go far again
now Radwanska will beat Caro and get spanked again by Azarenka
There is no way Radwanska beats Wozniacki in this tournament.
GSMPrzysiezny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #36
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

I can accept Li losing to players like Robson but not this pusher
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #37
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so glad this wasn't Ivanovic...

Na you slut .
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #38
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:31 AM   #39
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Caro!

Finally TCB!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:33 AM   #40
country flag Libertango

Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute Libertango has a reputation beyond repute

Just fuck off.

6 winners for Caro?!

72 UEs for Na?!

Get out.

Libertango is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #41
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute

Well played pushed by Caro... Li earned her loss.
Marlene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #42
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

It's always funny and entertaining watching brainless and impatient players fall apart when all the balls are coming back.
supermod is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #43
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Carolina was trying to improve her game , her serve , play more agressive and dropped out of top 10...

She thought : "OK, i will push myself back into top 4 just pushing".... And she will succeed

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #44
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of BH both wings has much to be proud of

I'm starting to lose count of the matches Li lost or almost lost because she sticked to Rodriguez completely wrong game plans. I did like him, but he does not help Li at all at the moment, despite some improvements in training.
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #45
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't see the third set but that is a surprising result after how the first went... nice work girl

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote