Britney Spears' new music video "Ooh La La" feat. her 2 sons - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #1
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Britney Spears' new music video "Ooh La La" feat. her 2 sons

Music video with her 2 sons finally out today

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britney Spears decided to record to contribute to the soundtrack of The Smurfs 2 because, in her own words, she "always loved the Smurfs as a kid and now my boys are the biggest Smurfs fans EVER. I wanted to surprise them with a song in the movie. I know they'll think it's Smurftastic!"

"Ooh La La" received positive critical appreciation, with many commenting on the song's simplicity, care-free nature and universal appeal.

With “Ooh La La” sounding a bit different than our usual Brit Brit, the singer describes the song as, “definitely straight-up pop … it has a young feel to it … but the the main reason why I did it was because my boys. They’re obsessed with the Smurfs. We’ve seen The Smurfs movie a million trillion times and they were told they could be in the video and all this cool stuff, so that’s the reason why I did it.”

And Britney’s boys, Sean Preston and Jayden, took full advantage of that offer.

“They were actually really, really good onset. They were, like, acting and my oldest son Preston was right on cue every time they would tell him to do something,” Britney gushed. “They play themselves … [but when] we did the actual shoot of the video I didn’t see [them]. I was in hair and makeup, so later on I got to see what they actually did on camera and it was adorable.”

So what does “Ooh La La” mean?

“I think it doesn’t really certainly mean a certain phrase or anything, but it’s about feeling good,” Brit explained. “Like you make me feel like ‘ooh la la’ like when a guy makes you giddy … it’s more of a feeling.”

Britney’s also been busy working on her upcoming eighth studio album. The songstress shares it’s “definitly at the beginning stages right now … but I want to definitely take this album and have a new approach with it and make it a little different than anything I’ve ever done.”

And along for that ride will be fellow hit-maker Will.i.am, who is producing Britney’s record. “Will has a lot of really interesting different tracks that I’ve listened to that are really cool that I haven’t actually written on yet, but there’s a lot of guitar and I think people wil be surprised with this album. It’s gong to be really different.”

“[Madonna's producer] William Orbit is coming in to town next week for me to work with,” she added. “I’ve never worked with him before so I’m really, really excited … I think the kids will appreciate it, but I think this music will have more of a cool approach to it … My sons are 6 and 7, so they’re just now getting to the stage of where of you can’t kiss Mommy in front of your friends and all that kind of stuff so they’re getting what’s cool and not.”

So when can we expect this different, more cool-sounding Britney?!

“By the end of the year,” the pop princess promises!

And here are the lyrics for “Ooh La La”:

You don't have to look like a movie star
Ooh I think you're good just the way you are
Tell me if you could would you up and run away with me?

You don't have to roll like a millionaire
Baby I would go with you anywhere
We don't need no gold, we'll be shining anyway, we'll see

You know can nobody get down like us
We don't stop 'till we get enough
C'mon, turn it up 'till the speakers pop
Break it down, show me what you've got

Ooh my my baby don't be shy
I see that spark flashing in your eye
My heart beats fast 'cause I want it all
So baby come with me and be my ooh la la

Take my hand, we can go all night
And spin me round just the way I like
It feels so good, I don't wanna stop

You don't have to wear no designer clothes
Just as long as we're dancing on the floor
Fingers in my hair and I'm letting go tonight, so free

You know can nobody get down like us
We don't stop 'till we get enough
C'mon, turn it up 'till the speakers pop
Break it down, show me what you've got

[Break]

http://ryanseacrest.com/2013/06/17/l...gle-ooh-la-la/

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread

Last edited by Julian. : Jul 11th, 2013 at 06:17 PM.
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #2
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Britney Spears debuts new single "Ooh La La"

Pretty cutesey song. With her status, definitely a top 5 hit.
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #3
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We don't f-ck 'till we get enough
Eat it up, kids!
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #4
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
Eat it up, kids!
this is what i thought, too. it's "the smurfs", for god's sake.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #5
country flag M.S.F

M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute M.S.F has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
Eat it up, kids!
IKR
Whats next? cursing in the movie?
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #6
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
Why do think there are so many smurfs?
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #7
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
Why do think there are so many smurfs?

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #8
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Pretty awful, and I'm obsessed with it.

Womping up this jam on repeat today.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:04 AM   #9
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't heard it yet. With any luck I won't here it in the future either.
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #10
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
Haven't heard it yet. With any luck I won't here it in the future either.
On the one hand you're trolling into this thread annoys me.

On the second this may be the shortest post you've ever written and that needs to be WOMPED UP.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #11
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
Snap! it's not as if there couldn't have been any other lyric!
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #12
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard it on the radio this morning...
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #13
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

I can see kids singing around with this song. Expecting Rosie and Sophia to sing this on Ellen show soon.
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #14
country flag Super Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
I can see kids singing around with this song. Expecting Rosie and Sophia to sing this on Ellen show soon.
Will Britney join them and offer an alternative for the curse word like Nicki did?
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #15
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

It sounds the same as Seal it with a kiss during the chorus.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote