Tokyo R1: Wozniacki def. Jovanovski 6-0 3-6 6-4 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #46
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tokyo R1: Wozniacki def. Jovanovski 6-0 3-6 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post
6 match winning streak
IKR, just give her the trophy.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #47
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Bojana.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:08 PM   #48
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #49
country flag SunshineSlam

SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of SunshineSlam has much to be proud of

Two love sets in a row (Seoul final and first set here).
SunshineSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #50
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

I knew that this title in Seul wouldn't say anything...but this wasn't anything better from this dreadful summer...almost 40 UE service stats even more worrying...whatever...

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #51
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

what a pity, bojana, you really had it in your hands! would have loved to see you win this better luck next time

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #52
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

she's so back
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #53
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post
Didn't see the match but can't help feeling the rain saved Caro here. Bojo seemed to have the momentum before the break, but despite breaking serve she seemed to lose the plot badly after that.
Hmm, well... in some ways, yes; rain delay helped Woz. She was obviously playing tired (24 hrs since that Korea thing, +5 hrs of travelling, time dif...) and the rest helped her. But she wasn't, like, loosing to Bojo in the 3rd--she let the 2nd slip without too much of a fight, but I'd say she had the edge in the 3rd, pre-rain. Even though it didn't translate to a lead, she was looking more confident/consistent than Bojo--the latter would make much more egregious errors; e.g. miss easy shots by a mile. Anyway, Woz summoned her inner GOAT and finished it off in a business-like fashion... like you'd expect, given their respective rankings.
Marlene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #54
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
she's so back
Well she's playing YEC MM; winning that means you're back. Ask VIP.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #55
country flag Double A

Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of Double A has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
Hmm, well... in some ways, yes; rain delay helped Woz. She was obviously playing tired (24 hrs since that Korea thing, +5 hrs of travelling, time dif...) and the rest helped her. But she wasn't, like, loosing to Bojo in the 3rd--she let the 2nd slip without too much of a fight, but I'd say she had the edge in the 3rd, pre-rain. Even though it didn't translate to a lead, she was looking more confident/consistent than Bojo--the latter would make much more egregious errors; e.g. miss easy shots by a mile. Anyway, Woz summoned her inner GOAT and finished it off in a business-like fashion... like you'd expect, given their respective rankings.
Agree, but there's no time difference between Korea and Japan.
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote