Tokyo R1: Petra Martic def. Andrea Petkovic 0:6 6:4 6:3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:20 PM   #1
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Tokyo R1: Petra Martic def. Andrea Petkovic 0:6 6:4 6:3

Very sad for Andrea
Next week she is going to lose 700 points (she reached Beijing final last year). She might be better off skipping the Australian summer...

She can't play any ITF tournaments because she still has that stupid top 10 ranking restriction from last year. She will be in the #300s soon. Also no Protected Rankng because she did not miss tour events for six months in a row.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:36 PM   #2
Valanga
Tick Tock

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tokyo R1: Petra Martic def. Andrea Petkovic 0:6 6:4 6:3

Petkovic should have just stopped after the Olympics.

P.A.K.K
Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:43 PM   #3
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

Petra After that first set I was so hopeless
Try not get bagelled again by Kvitty!

Andrea She had such a great season last year, hope she'll fully recover and comeback ASAP

Giorgi - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - NaNa - Pennetta - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:44 PM   #4
country flag Yashal

Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of Yashal has much to be proud of

EDIT: double post.

Giorgi - Kvitova - Lisicki - Martic - Muguruza - NaNa - Pennetta - Venus - Vinci
Yashal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 06:55 PM   #5
country flag Navratil

Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post

She can't play any ITF tournaments because she still has that stupid top 10 ranking restriction from last year. She will be in the #300s soon. Also no Protected Rankng because she did not miss tour events for six months in a row.
Two rules that rule against her
Navratil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 07:05 PM   #6
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully they will give Andy WCs later this fall and in Australia if she fils to make the cut.
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:01 PM   #7
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Andrea
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=)

Quote:
Nigel Sears
'Serenas serve is a wonderful action to copy, Please do not Copy Angelique Kerber's'
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 08:03 PM   #8
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank goodness Petra!!