Lisa Raymond plays doubles with Lisicki in Tokyo - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 01:00 PM   #1
country flag traxillo

traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all
Lisa Raymond plays doubles with Lisicki in Tokyo

Actually some really good news although I think that Huber/Raymond could have stayed in Top 10 for a really long time. Sabine can play some amazing doubles tennis at times.

Anyone any news about a definitve break-up from Huber&Raymond?
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM   #2
country flag traxillo

traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all traxillo is a name known to all
Re: Lisa Raymond plays doubles with Lisicki in Tokyo

Quote:
Lisa Raymond ‏@lisaraymond73
Back to work : )) Looking forward to playing doubles this week with @sabinelisicki !!
I whonder with whom Liezel's going to play?
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 01:10 PM   #3
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

finally Lisa byebitched Huber?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 01:50 PM   #4
country flag swim4life227

swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute swim4life227 has a reputation beyond repute

Huber chased another one away
swim4life227 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:17 PM   #5
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think her and Liezel have officially broken up. Liezel has been injured since the clay court season, and with the hectic overload over the Spring/Summer of the French, Wimbledon, and the Olympics she probably just needs rest. They did qualify for Istanbul, so I'm sure that without any kind of major/medal this year, they want to finish strong at the YEC, especially Liezel.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:40 PM   #6
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Well now that they lost #1 and Sara is likely only going to GAIN points, Lisa/Liezel don't need to play ONLY with each other.

Plus, I am sure Lisa is looking to drop the weight in 2013.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:58 PM   #7
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

I imagine this marks the fact that the the end of Rayber is in the future . I doubt Lisicki can be a long-term partner for Lisa though as she is definitely focused on singles.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:16 PM   #8
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

I fear we may see the last event for Huber be Istanbul

And Lisa better not play 2013 with Sabine. Not allowed.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:18 PM   #9
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoUW6s8aP3Q

Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:31 PM   #10
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Very cool!

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 11:57 PM   #11
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

I want a Huber/Peschke partnership.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 12:05 AM   #12
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Bitch gifs couldn't be more apt now
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:07 AM   #13
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uranium View Post
I fear we may see the last event for Huber be Istanbul

And Lisa better not play 2013 with Sabine. Not allowed.
Why would Huber retire? She has been the best player of the past two years.

^Peschke is playing with ALG apparently.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 10:41 AM   #14
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay View Post
Why would Huber retire? She has been the best player of the past two years.
Probably because of this.
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....9&postcount=24

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 12:01 PM   #15
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

At 36 she is no spring chicken so I actually agree with her regarding kids.