Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 195 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #2911
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post

And people saying here she is fatter than Pavs

Why is she friends with this chick, how did they meet? http://instagram.com/p/qU3aCNO1nk/?modal=true
Serena about Vika: "I'm a big Victoria fan. Whenever I'm not at a tournament, I root for her. For me, I think she's just the ultimate competitor on the court and just really nice. She leaves everything on the court and nothing personal. And everything off the court, she's just so, so professional and so nice. I really get along with her. She's just a great person.""

Last edited by NewTFDavai : Aug 20th, 2014 at 12:55 PM.
NewTFDavai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 20th, 2014, 12:54 PM   #2912
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
She looks fantastic
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 11:51 AM   #2913
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/jaycee_xoxo_/sta...180288/photo/1

https://twitter.com/MsFashionHigh/st...517505/photo/1
Vika Azarenka with the High School of Fashion Industries students (New York, August 20, 2014)
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 01:01 PM   #2914
country flag Queen Vika

Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute Queen Vika has a reputation beyond repute

Making those bitches look like midgets
Azarenka Ivanovic Sharapova Safina Pierce Kournikova Vaidišova Kirilenko Capriati Zvonareva Davenport Hingis Dementieva Venus Jankovic Bencic Chakvetadze Kvitova Schnyder Kuznetsova Myskina Wozniacki Henin Giorgi Svitolina Townsend Schmiedlova Petkovic Zhang Duan

Is Her Last Name Ivanovic?!

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen Vika is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 03:25 PM   #2915
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of NewTFDavai has much to be proud of

Serena about Vika: "I'm a big Victoria fan. Whenever I'm not at a tournament, I root for her. For me, I think she's just the ultimate competitor on the court and just really nice. She leaves everything on the court and nothing personal. And everything off the court, she's just so, so professional and so nice. I really get along with her. She's just a great person.""
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 04:06 PM   #2916
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

TBH, Vika is pretty tall.

I watch Dance Moms last night (had to tape it) and I am glad to report that Vika has NOT influenced Chloe's choice of leggings at all.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 05:38 PM   #2917
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all

she is too tall to be a girl even make guys look midget
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 05:39 PM   #2918
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all

Last time she didnt reply to my any of my question on twitter , she ignored me as always
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:14 PM   #2919
country flag NewTFDavai

Training pics from today (via http://vk.com/vika_azarenka)

Last edited by NewTFDavai : Aug 21st, 2014 at 07:46 PM.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:19 PM   #2920
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Andrew Stamas ‏@andreww_stam
Vesnina and Azarenka taking selfies together while people are trying to get their autographs lol

Elena and Vika taking selfies *__*
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:38 PM   #2921
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfox View Post
she is too tall to be a girl even make guys look midget
She is juuuuuuussssstttt right.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 09:18 PM   #2922
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the knee is now strapped with support tape. Good sign.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 02:39 AM   #2923
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanejeanne View Post
Looks like the knee is now strapped with support tape. Good sign.
I was thinking the opposite and was kind of alarmed that she still is taping it, but I guess I like your interpretation better .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 03:37 AM   #2924
country flag MrPitiful

MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold MrPitiful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTFDavai View Post
i took this pic
MrPitiful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 05:36 AM   #2925
country flag NewTFDavai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPitiful View Post
i took this pic
Wow, great, thanks
SO where you there?

At Taste of Tennis yesterday

Last edited by NewTFDavai : Aug 22nd, 2014 at 08:57 AM.