Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 164 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 01:18 PM   #2446
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Vika Azarenka at the Ojay Athletic Club, California (on April 22, 2014)
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 02:08 PM   #2447
Queen V.

Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute

She better not be eating Foo's little eggs

Sharapova Safina Pierce Kournikova Vaidišova Kirilenko Capriati Zvonareva Davenport Ivanovic Hingis Dementieva Venus Jankovic Bencic Chakvetadze Kvitova Schnyder Kuznetsova Myskina Wozniacki Henin Giorgi Svitolina Townsend Schmiedlova Petkovic

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen V. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 06:10 PM   #2448
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hey @Nike just got my new kicks! I designed them myself for a celebration of AirMax Day anniversary! One of the coolest shoe ever made! Who else got a pair? U can customize them however u want! Get on with ur shoe game #nike #airmax #shoes

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 01:15 AM   #2449
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

It's good to see her time off has had no effect on her dorkiness.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 03:40 PM   #2450
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Watching Stefan Gordy's tennis match at the Ojay Athletic Club, California (on April 22, 2014)

Actress Elisabeth Shue and ATP tennis player Lester Cook with Vika.
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #2451
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
It's good to see her time off has had no effect on her dorkiness.
Something I've noticed- a little bit of a theory:
I've been a fan of Vika since 2012, so I don't know as much about her pre-2012 life as I know now, but I don't have to, it's pretty obvious, she had attitude problems and so on. When 2013 started I noticed a little change in her attitude and thought it was because of (or I should say thanks to) the relationship she was(is) in (and maybe what happened at the AO). After the Wimbledon injury it was such a huge change in her demeanor that it couldn't go unnoticed. She started to act maturely, be more calm, relaxed, humble, aware and calculated. I believe the injury played some part, because she mentioned it a few times after, but there's definitely something else, more. I remembered that in fer post-match interview, after the one against Ivanovic, she said that she had learnt a lot and met some new people and then thanked them for coming to her match. It was Gabby Reece whom she had met. I think that meeting Gabby, plus all the injuries and disappointments she has had to deal with in the last couple of months meant a lot to her and changed her so much. To me, her mentality has changed ever since than and that is the main quality that helped her win that match in Cincinnati against Serena, when she had played horrible during the entire week (and than the rest of the matches-won ugly); 2012 Azarenka wouldn't have won that match, she could never. I've noticed some other differences: she doesn't tweet as much and her tweets have another direction, she changed the way she dresses, talks, she handles the press a lot better, she's interested in different things (for example, at the beginning of 2013 she was asked what she would have been if not a tennis player or what she would do after her retirement from the game, her answer: something related to music, rock-star; in March this year she said she wanted to be involved in sport and help kids achieve their dream and work on her foundation, which is The Dreaming Heart, which I have never heard of before). There were some interviews during the US Open in which she kind of insinuated that and gave me the impression she was aware of it (maybe she was/is...I think she is): in her presser after the final she said something like: "This was different than last year. It showed, maybe not a different Serena, but a different me, as a player; and I felt that way.". Another example: during the RG 2013 she did a #hangwithVika and was asked by one of the fans which celebrity she admired; she said, at that time, Jennifer Aniston, whilst in February or March this year, when she did an #askVika she was asked a similar question to which she answered Gabby Reece.
The point is that I think she has learnt so much (learnt her life lessons) and changed so much in less than a year and I am proud of her for that and I stopped doubting her in important moments or discreet situations.

Any thoughts?...they are welcome
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 06:09 PM   #2452
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

That's actually a very good point and I agree. Similar to the way Reehanna has changed since her blood clots I'd say in just having a more balanced mindset. I would say though that straightening out her personal life hasn't really helped Vika's career yet though, as she was obviously unmotivated in the fall. She has a better mindset when she's motivated but she's also realizing there's more to life than tennis. I think she will find that balance of having both, but it may take some time.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 03:54 AM   #2453
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Normal leggings again. I'm beginning to worry.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #2454
country flag Exordes

Quote:
redfoo
Movie time! Going to see Noah.

http://instagram.com/p/nRcZpNizJa/#
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #2455
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

The poor people behind him..
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 10:53 AM   #2456
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

vichka35
10 hours ago
Imperfection is beauty,madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring... I have to make it fun during rehab it's getting better!!!!

Miffedmax will be pleased to see this .
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 11:41 AM   #2457
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

OMG VIka!!!!love her please come back stronger gurl

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 11:45 AM   #2458
Queen V.

Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute Queen V. has a reputation beyond repute

The leggings are horrible, by Max's logic, she must be playing the French

Sharapova Safina Pierce Kournikova Vaidišova Kirilenko Capriati Zvonareva Davenport Ivanovic Hingis Dementieva Venus Jankovic Bencic Chakvetadze Kvitova Schnyder Kuznetsova Myskina Wozniacki Henin Giorgi Svitolina Townsend Schmiedlova Petkovic

AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Queen V. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 11:54 AM   #2459
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all

She looks happy & thats what makes us Happy Get well sonn sweet heart
Royalfox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #2460
country flag Exordes

Quote:
Wilson Tennis ‏@WilsonTennis
Vika with Vika?! @vika7 poses in Ojai with Mark Weil Tennis Academy players #morewin

https://twitter.com/WilsonTennis/sta...418944/photo/1
The Ojay Athletic Club, California.