Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 09:49 AM   #2281
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
‏@BarkNBitches Jan 26
Victoria Azarenka and Foo fostering Duke!!

The matching clothes
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2014, 11:58 AM   #2282
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Bentley sponsorship would be HUGE . But for a great cause is good too .
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 01:50 PM   #2283
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
She says its for a great cause...so guess it might not be a sponsor thing!!
I see. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
The matching clothes
Yea, and Foo finally changed de glasses, and Duke always looks sad lol.

Last edited by Hyacinth : Feb 4th, 2014 at 01:58 PM.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 02:09 PM   #2284
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
vichka35 Artsy streets of Venice... Colors much? #IBlendintothewall

She really does blend in
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #2285
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
The matching clothes
I guess they are well known in their neighborhood.
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 07:54 PM   #2286
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Those who wear god awful leggings together....
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 01:13 AM   #2287
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
A new Mulsanne Visionaries film for Bentley. Shoot in LA.
Donno whether it means she is sponsored by Bentley now. Anyone knows the details?

wearing pink and green sports outfit in a shoot. i wonder what it was about...

the balcony she stepped on, is that her place there?
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 11:35 AM   #2288
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Vika's new Facebook cover photo:
'
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaAza...type=1&theater
(A slightly different photo from Venice, Los Angeles)
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 06:52 PM   #2289
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katyushenjka View Post

She looks so happy! Must be an easy life in Venice/Manhattan
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 01:33 PM   #2290
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Now that we know that Vika won't play in Doha, her next match might be in this charity event just before Indian Wells:

http://www.vikaazarenkatennis.com/vi...charity-event/
Quote:
Los Angeles, C.A. (February 3, 2014) – WTA world No. 2 tennis player, Victoria Azarenka, announced today that her 1st annual charity event, Vika for the Cause, will be held on March 1, 2014 at the exclusive Malibu Racquet Club in Malibu, CA. A portion of the proceeds will support the creation of a new Rehabilitation Center at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. Azarenka will be joined by 17-time Grand Slam Champion and current world #1, Serena Williams and good friend and former ATP top 10, Gael Monfils, as well as other ATP/WTA friends.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 09:15 PM   #2291
country flag hazarenka

hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
Vika's new Facebook cover photo:
'
https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaAza...type=1&theater
(A slightly different photo from Venice, Los Angeles)
I like this pic
hazarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 09:16 PM   #2292
country flag hazarenka

hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice hazarenka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
Now that we know that Vika won't play in Doha, her next match might be in this charity event just before Indian Wells:

http://www.vikaazarenkatennis.com/vi...charity-event/
A great cause
hazarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #2293
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

An update . Good to see her training, but how serious can it be if she's wearing jeans?
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 06:06 PM   #2294
country flag VIK!

Jeans print leggings
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 06:22 PM   #2295
country flag iGOAT

Oh hahaha yeah looks like you're right. Vika loves her leggings .