Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 146 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 12:40 AM   #2176
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
On my way to Melbourne #herewego

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 01:16 AM   #2177
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Ok here, I don't know how to post pix from website. Anyone can help?

If true, here the AO outfit looks nice!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bc_9aW2CQAEpxWh.jpg
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 11:47 AM   #2178
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
Ok here, I don't know how to post pix from website. Anyone can help?
Here is some basic instructions.

At first you need to upload your pictures onto an image hosting website like ImageShack: http://imageshack.us/
You need to create your own basic account with your e-mail address and new password, but it is free.

Then click the picture and choose "Share" and copy the link and paste it to the forum. You can always use "Preview Post" option to make sure that links are working and pictures look okay
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 12:34 PM   #2179
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Thx!!
Old Jan 5th, 2014, 12:54 PM   #2180
country flag joshum

Old Jan 5th, 2014, 06:43 PM   #2181
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

I like the color scheme of the kit; I have a soft spot for that dusty rose/mauve color.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 10:34 AM   #2182
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Vika Azarenka with a fan in Melbourne (January 6, 2014)
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 04:12 PM   #2183
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Or above Melbourne.
Old Jan 6th, 2014, 05:28 PM   #2184
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Last day in Brisbane.. Cant wait to come back! Special thanks to Jeff, our driver... off to Melbourne!

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 04:36 AM   #2185
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Practiced on Margaret court today.

Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 04:45 AM   #2186
country flag joshum

margaret court?? what happened in rod laver.
Old Jan 7th, 2014, 07:01 AM   #2187
country flag joshum

Old Jan 7th, 2014, 08:04 PM   #2188
country flag Exordes

Vika Azarenka practises in Melbourne on January 7, 2013.

Old Jan 8th, 2014, 01:02 AM   #2189
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

vichka35 I went to have a quick chat with RF in between points... Should i #justdoit? I did it my one handed backhand hit the same sign on the opposite side #itried #iwillsticktomy2handedbackhand

Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 02:47 PM   #2190
country flag Katyushenjka

Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light

Nike Centre Court'

Katyushenjka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote