Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 140 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 29th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #2086
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Looks like Vika decided to support a discussion about her shape on TF and retwitted a message (in Russian)
"fuck, you became so fat"
Makes me kinda sad that she has to read massage like that one.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 30th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #2087
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Yes, but it cant be new to her. Perhaps what is kind of new is that she cares enough to acknowledge them. (same as with Venus/Li Na matches).

She is the second best player in the biggest women sport in the world. In every hater she has 5-10 fans. I would hope she just ignore those losers.
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #2088
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
I think she looks better now she used to be quite skinny, not in an anorexic way but sort of in a young teenagerish way. I do feel she was bait faster in early 2012 but she also was injured more this year so probably did less fitness. Also, I'd say she'd gained a bit of weight by USO2012 and she played very well there.
Agree with that.
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #2089
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Looks like Vika decided to support a discussion about her shape on TF and retwitted a message (in Russian)
"fuck, you became so fat"
Any possibility this means something else, cuz it is a little...weird?
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #2090
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
A very special lady in my life!!! @gabbyreece ❤️

http://instagram.com/p/hVSgWPjLSl/#
Victoria Azarenka (183 cm) and Gabrielle Reece (191 cm).
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #2091
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyTennis View Post
Any possibility this means something else, cuz it is a little...weird?
Nope.. Why weird ? I suggest that means Vika has a good sense of humor -)

Quote:
Do u think it's the rudest message that she read ?? I don't think so, especially on facebook -)
Some players retweets messages "i hope u will die" and the like ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
I would hope she just ignore those losers.
Her fan wrote that -)
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #2092
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
I agree, she prefaced the retweet with five "thumbs up", she took it with a sense of humour
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #2093
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do u think it's the rudest message that she read ?? I don't think so, especially on facebook -)
Some players retweets messages "i hope u will die" and the like ))
No, I'm sure it's not the rudest comment she's ever read.

But i agree, it's nice that she takes these things with a sense of humor.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #2094
country flag OnlyTennis

Quote:
Nope.. Why weird ? I suggest that means Vika has a good sense of humor -)
Weird not necessary in a bad way, but I was thinking of another possibility, since that person seems to be a fan.
Old Nov 30th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #2095
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:

I am surprised after seeing these pics. She looks stronger than before but she is not that overweight as some ppl say. She doesn't look flabby a la Petra, in fact her arms and legs still look skinny, but the truth is that she doesn't move as well as before and that she was playing her best tennis ever (early 2012) at a time when she looked extremely fit and vital. IMO she still has 2-3 kgs that she should lose to be in perfect shape, and more than probably, all the injuries this year have interfered so much with her fitness and are one of the reasons why her footwork and serve were so deteriorated at the end of the season.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 10:05 AM   #2096
country flag Katyushenjka

Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light

We run! We werk! Who else is being active on the weekend?
Katyushenjka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2013, 10:06 AM   #2097

Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light Katyushenjka is a glorious beacon of light

Old Dec 1st, 2013, 10:06 AM   #2098

Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 05:40 AM   #2099
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Great, she's gone from "healthy" coke to "healthier" Red Bull .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2013, 10:30 AM   #2100
country flag Natural Joe

That's a pic from last year, isn't it?