Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 129 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #1921
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Wow, that's great! Congrats! That drawing looks amazing, did you make it?
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #1922
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

That is so awesome! Congrats!!

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #1923
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

The bear with the hoodie is a cute idea, well done

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #1924
country flag novinovi

novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future novinovi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
https://twitter.com/DorisVika/status...972352/photo/1

Those are my gifts for her. I'm so happy that she likes them and posted the pics, and we had a tight hug yesterday, it was so memorable for me...
I sent the regards of all us here, she smiled and said thanks.

She was very happy and relax at Wilson presentation. Hope the bright mood will bring her good luck and more power.
Respect!She is always nice with her fans and respect them...I still remember her live interview during Wimbledon or RG,when she answered even on some silly questions of her fans posted over internet and always with smile on her face.
novinovi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #1925
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Love the bear with hoodie! And the amazing portrait!
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #1926
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Vika Azarenka (China Open 2013 R1 Match)

Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #1927
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #1928
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

That face just screams "I forgot how to tennis."
hurricanejeanne is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #1929
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

she seemed/seems disappointed...not that she doesn't have reasons...the good thing is that I love the outfit)
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1930
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
https://twitter.com/DorisVika/status...972352/photo/1

Those are my gifts for her. I'm so happy that she likes them and posted the pics, and we had a tight hug yesterday, it was so memorable for me...
I sent the regards of all us here, she smiled and said thanks.

She was very happy and relax at Wilson presentation. Hope the bright mood will bring her good luck and more power.
Wow, nice stuff Hyacinth .

Followed you on twitter btw (Razor_Oz is me).
ozza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #1931
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel View Post
Today's match in a nutshell.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #1932
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 08:27 AM   #1933
country flag Jole6

Jole6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone Put Some Downblouse Pics Of Vika Where We Can See Her Small Tiny Tits.
Jole6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 10:26 AM   #1934
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Backed home today. Thanks for all the comments about my gifts. ozza I've followed u back in twitter.

Although that result was predictable, still feel sad. After the match the Petko fan beside me gave me a comforting squeeze lol.

It's her China Open set , donno whether it is for YEC as well.

And thoes are the pics I shot during R1.
http://vk.com/album216142251_180677052
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2013, 11:40 AM   #1935
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

^ One of her better outfits this year imo and that says a lot.

Great pics, Hyacinth!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote