Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 126 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #1876
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1877
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

vichka35 - Instagram

Batgirl #certified

before PC
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #1878
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
vichka35 - Instagram

Batgirl #certified
Love her sense of humor
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #1879
country flag Natural Joe

VIKA’S VOYAGES

You could say I was happy making finals

View from the top of Arthur Ashe stadium.. So pretty.

On the set of Eurosport after my Quart finals win..

Training with my Coach.

Signing some autographs for all the amazing fans who wait all day!
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 02:23 PM   #1880
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Super cute. This Batgirl made me lol for a whole day. So fight like the Batman in the final! We know you will.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #1881
country flag Natural Joe

vichka35
On the way to the site with my ninja, nerd and boss #teamvika #certified @mrdoitmoving @robinfenlon @santacruzdave

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #1882
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Barbara Schett-Eagle ‏@Babsschett
Nice to see you so relaxed @vika7 , thank's for the chat @TennisEurosport @usopen

https://twitter.com/Babsschett/statu...218240/photo/1
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 07:30 AM   #1883
country flag Helaena

Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of

Vika good luck in the finals girl!
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #1884
country flag Natural Joe

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #1885
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

cute couple
mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #1886
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Vika Azarenka (US Open 2013 Final Match)

Victoria Azarenka & Serena Williams

Last edited by Exordes : Sep 9th, 2013 at 08:14 AM.
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 08:17 AM   #1887
country flag Exordes

Vika Azarenka (US Open 2013 Final)

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #1888
country flag Exordes

Victoria Azarenka (US Open 2013 Trophy Ceremony)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Quote:
Victoria Azarenka
Thank u everybody for the support ‪#‎newyork ‪#‎usopen and well done to Serena she deserved it and congrats to her team... ‪#‎teamvika

Last edited by Exordes : Sep 9th, 2013 at 01:57 PM.
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #1889
country flag Natural Joe

She's got such a crush on Rafa.

vichka35
In the battle of 2 great players its always a tough choice, but this picture makes it easier lol #usopen #mensfinal who is ur favorite?
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 01:56 AM   #1890
country flag TennisGhost

TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute TennisGhost has a reputation beyond repute

^Love her sense of humor.

Surprisngly though, some fans of Djoko took it seriously, on Twitter at least. :/
Am I the only one that thinks almost every tennis player looks better on-court than in photoshoots?

They look fine in both, but IMO light/no makeup > excessive, unnecessary amount of makeup.
TennisGhost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote