Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #1801
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Love how Serena and vika are friendly together. Great smiles whenever they finished playing
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1802
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, coz Serena likes Vika very much. Here's from wat she said abt Vika:

And Williams would also call herself an Azarenka fan. "I'm a big Victoria fan. Whenever I'm not at a tournament, I root for her. I think she's just the ultimate competitor on the court and just really nice too. She leaves everything on the court and nothing personal, and everything off the court she's just so professional and so nice. I mean, I really get along with her. She's definitely just a great person.

"So once the match was over today, we kind of went into our regular relationship again, which is just cool, like, 'What's up girl? How are you doing?' kind of thing. She's just a really cool person."

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #1803
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

She looks so cyte in those pics

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #1804
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka (Cincinnati Final 2013)

Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #1805
country flag hERi

hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice hERi is just really nice

She is getting bigger, isn't she? just take a look at her stomach..
No matter what..she's the hottest
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #1806
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pictures. If only the trophy wasn't so goddamn ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hERi View Post
She is getting bigger, isn't she? just take a look at her stomach..
No matter what..she's the hottest
It's the shirt. It's really loosely fitted.
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #1807
country flag Olushka

Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all

Olushka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #1808
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.citizenwatch.com/en-us/sc...y-august-20th/
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #1809
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olushka View Post

The look on that guy's face on the left is priceless

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1810
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Cincinnati Final 2013

VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #1811
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Cincinnati Final 2013

VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #1812
country flag Kasey

Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute Kasey has a reputation beyond repute

Vika
Kasey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 02:23 AM   #1813
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Vika
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #1814
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka & Citizen Watch Scavanger Hunt NYC (August 20, 2013).

Quote:
victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
Are you guys ready? Let's go! NY scavenger hunt today!

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7
1st location.... Good luck! "Please observe to keep an Empire State of Mind"

Let's go! NY scavenger hunt today! http://instagram.com/p/dO_MKjjLUX/#
First location: http://instagram.com/p/dO_4YzjLVN/#
Second location:http://instagram.com/p/dPCLRAjLXz/#
Third location: http://instagram.com/p/dPEiY0jLaR/#
Forth location: http://instagram.com/p/dPHHzmjLdZ/#
Final location: http://instagram.com/p/dPLwRIjLSO/#

Last edited by Exordes : Aug 20th, 2013 at 03:57 PM.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #1815
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Kid's clinic in Harlem

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote