Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2013, 06:15 PM   #1486
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

If u zoom where im pointing is a #redbull team has arrived in monaco. Getting car ready #formula1 #teamredbull yay

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2013, 06:57 PM   #1487
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

she looks fucking hot

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:56 PM   #1488
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
If u zoom where im pointing is a #redbull team has arrived in monaco. Getting car ready #formula1 #teamredbull yay

Like a boss. Digital product advertising without the actual product even in the picture.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:31 PM   #1489
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Its not far. She lives in Monaco.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:33 PM   #1490

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post

Thats right. Its a big week in Monaco. The Monaco Grand Prix is this weekend. She may be in the Red Bull pits!
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:54 PM   #1491
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillFromRichmond View Post
Thats right. Its a big week in Monaco. The Monaco Grand Prix is this weekend. She may be in the Red Bull pits!
She is probably a little busy this weekend .
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 03:39 AM   #1492

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
She is probably a little busy this weekend .
No, she WILL be in Monaco. Its a big event for Red Bull and she is the ONLY Red Bull tennis athlete. She can easily fly to Paris Sunday night after the race.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:48 AM   #1493
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Like a boss. Digital product advertising without the actual product even in the picture.
but if u zoom it up, u can actually see it Patrick

Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:48 AM   #1494
country flag LUVMIRZA

Quote:
No, she WILL be in Monaco. Its a big event for Red Bull and she is the ONLY Red Bull tennis athlete. She can easily fly to Paris Sunday night after the race.
No way, she'll be in Paris practicing.

Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:49 AM   #1495
country flag Helaena

Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post
Rome Final 2013.

she's gained weight indeed, i hope it is for the better
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:03 AM   #1496
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Mmm doesn't look good with the top... Very tight indeed.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:24 AM   #1497

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
No way, she'll be in Paris practicing.
She is practicing in Monaco. We'll see..I bet she'll be posting pics from the race over the weekend..as I said this is a big Red Bull weekend at the race and THEY WANT HER THERE... double bet..we'll see her and Vettel in a pic together... See ya on Monday.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:53 AM   #1498
country flag LUVMIRZA

Quote:
She is practicing in Monaco. We'll see..I bet she'll be posting pics from the race over the weekend..as I said this is a big Red Bull weekend at the race and THEY WANT HER THERE... double bet..we'll see her and Vettel in a pic together... See ya on Monday.
How can she not practice on the courts of RG? I still doubt it though....we'll c..

Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:08 PM   #1499

As a top seed, the tournament can schedule her first match on Tuesday if she wishes. They have to make accommodations anyway for players who may make the finals in the tune ups this week. She gets to Paris on Sunday and practices there on Monday. Its no big deal. She and the other top players have been there many times. The courts are not going to change much from year to year. One day of practice is all she needs there. She's practicing in Monaco on the same type of red clay.

RG and the WTA WANT her in Monaco at the race. It is beacoup exposure for the French Open and the WTA to fans and hangerson of another sport who may not know about tennis.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:38 PM   #1500
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As a top seed, the tournament can schedule her first match on Tuesday if she wishes. They have to make accommodations anyway for players who may make the finals in the tune ups this week. She gets to Paris on Sunday and practices there on Monday. Its no big deal. She and the other top players have been there many times. The courts are not going to change much from year to year. One day of practice is all she needs there. She's practicing in Monaco on the same type of red clay.

RG and the WTA WANT her in Monaco at the race. It is beacoup exposure for the French Open and the WTA to fans and hangerson of another sport who may not know about tennis.
No they can't. If Vika is in whatever half of the draw is starting first, she plays Monday absolutely latest. Gasquet won Nice in 2010 and requested his R1 match vs Murray be moved to Tuesday, they refused his request, and he had to play Murray on the Monday.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote