cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj - Page 36 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 10:51 PM   #526
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
It's because most of the posters are pathetic and can't ACCEPT that Graf has been overlooked as a player.

If the majority think she is not(as you said yourself "most of the posters"),then she is not indeed...because,overlooking depends of what the majority think,not some single poster...

But,again,what you suggest should be done for Graf in order not to be overlooked???

And again,I ask you what and where is the proof of Graf being overlooked???

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Oct 15th, 2012 at 11:14 PM.
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #527
country flag Marc23

Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all

Quote:
It's because most of the posters are pathetic and can't ACCEPT that Graf has been overlooked as a player.
We are pathetic because we don't want to accept something you wish us to accept?Just why?

For example,I don't believe in God,spirits,angels,demons etc. and I don't accept anything which is not proven.

As far as I know,Graf is voted greatest and until someone proves otherwise,I just can't buy anything some girl from the tennisforum wishes me to sell,for some unknown reason.
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:09 AM   #528
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
I just can't buy anything some girl from the tennisforum wishes me to sell
Mind you: It's not a girl,it's a boy whose partner "can't keep up the pants around other guys for more than 5 mins." So,be aware
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #529
country flag Marc23

Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post
Mind you: It's not a girl,it's a boy whose partner "can't keep up the pants around other guys for more than 5 mins." So,be aware
Lol

I judged based on the avatar picture,I wasn't thinking about it very much to pay such an attention to it.

But,I will have this in mind.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #530
country flag Asta

Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice

Quote:
Thnx for answering

I am not for making fun of other posters as they all did with you

But,that doesn't mean I believe that graf is overlooked due to many reasons we have seen and I don't think I am pathetic because of that.

Saying that someone is pathetic just because someone's opinion differ is just
Asta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #531
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta View Post

I am not for making fun of other posters as they all did with you
Nobody was making fun...when an overlooked person wants everyone to convince into something just to make claim for other players degrading the ones ahead,it just gets silly when that kind of person gets caught in the act.

And this Sweety Darling poster tried everything...first by making this thread pretending to be a fan because most would then believe his words and statements...So,he tried with few good words for Graf to convince everyone that although he thinks she is the greatest,she is universally unaccepted as the greatest,which is nonsense as the woman is everywhere voted greatest already.So,his disavow just didn't work.

But,as it didn't work and this thread didn't go his way(or rather went into other direction),he now wants this topic to die and to be quickly forgotten.That's why he now tries to be shy,keep a low profile and let people forget this thread which became a main source of his personal embarrassment

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Oct 16th, 2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #532
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Anabelcroft is homopobic, that's why it's pathetic.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #533
country flag Serenapower

Serenapower is a glorious beacon of light Serenapower is a glorious beacon of light Serenapower is a glorious beacon of light Serenapower is a glorious beacon of light Serenapower is a glorious beacon of light Serenapower is a glorious beacon of light Serenapower is a glorious beacon of light Serenapower is a glorious beacon of light Serenapower is a glorious beacon of light Serenapower is a glorious beacon of light Serenapower is a glorious beacon of light

Graf is overlooked now since everyone knows Queen Serena is now the GOAT.
Serenapower is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #534
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenapower View Post

Sweety darling,keep dreaming

Serena herself and her father said that Graf is the greatest,so respect her words

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Oct 16th, 2012 at 06:09 PM.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #535
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Where did I say I don't like gay people?

If you find it,just post it!
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #536
country flag Marc23

Quote:
Didn't you say that we are pathetic as we "can't ACCEPT that Graf has been overlooked as a player." ?

That's what I thought myself and felt displeased.

I myself would like that Monica,with whom I have grown up watching,is called the greatest ever,not Graf.But the fact is that Graf is and nobody,me or you can't deny that.Of course,we can disagree,but not likely to deny it as it officially stands.

I also like Djokovic,but that doesn't mean that because of that I can deny that Federer is the greatest ever,for number of records he holds and which are so far untouchable.

The same stands for Graf.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #537

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenapower View Post
Exactly.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #538
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Exactly.
Says Sweety Darling from her new profile with 13 posts on this thread
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #539

I can't see what Twatabelcroft has written as it's on my ignore list, but I'm sure it was a delightful comment.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 07:31 PM   #540
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Why is this thread still going on?

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread