cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #496
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
What?
Thread: Have you sought revenge on an ex?

Sweety Darling: "Yes. Men are pigs....well at least my ex was. Couldn't keep his pants up around other guys for more than 5 mins."

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Oct 14th, 2012 at 07:51 PM.
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:49 PM   #497
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Graf is overlooked. So just deal with it.
Sweety Darling,have you read my post at all or you just replay one sentence as a broken record?

But as I now must replay:if Graf is voted everywhere greatest ever,then I am totally satisfied with her being "overlooked" 'cause that means she deserves even more...

"it seems Graf is overlooked when she probably is the GOAT." is your first post and I must say that we actually agree on something-that Graf is the goat!Like most of us do

As we see how you were mumbling about how Graf is being overlooked in your first post I ask you what do YOU think should be done in order for her not to be overlooked?

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Oct 14th, 2012 at 11:26 PM.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:17 AM   #498
country flag Asta

Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice Asta is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
Serena,as fantastic player as she is,will find it very hard indeed to surpass all those records to trump Graf.

Theoretically it's possible,as she would have to play for 4-5 years of flawless tennis,but it seems very unlikely.

As someone said,she first has to pass that very high bar set by Evert and Navratilova,but even if she reaches 18 GS titles,their other records are just sublimely huge compared to hers so far.
Agree with you on that,as those numbers are just insane.

And Serena had ups and downs in her career that disabled her so far to get close to them.
Asta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #499
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post

Sweety Darling: "Yes. Men are pigs....well at least my ex was. Couldn't keep his pants up around other guys for more than 5 mins."

I meant 'What?' beacuse there was no need for you to mention it.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #500
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
I meant 'What?' beacuse there was no need for you to mention it.
Sorry,but I just didn't know how to address you in my post,with either he or she.That's why I had to make a distinction.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:42 AM   #501
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
there was no need for you to mention it.
Really sorry that YOU are overlooked

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Oct 15th, 2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 12:55 PM   #502
country flag laurie

laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute

I am not aware of Graf being overlooked by anyone.

http://www.classictennismatches.net/
laurie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #503
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Had Navratilova been stabbed in 1979 Chris Evert would probably have won close to 30 slams and she would be GOAT (She won 18 but lost 10 F and 4 SF to Martina and let's face it she wasn't really likely to lose to anyone else in the 1979-1985 period). Like it or not, other than grass, Steffi wasn't dominating and Monica was the clear number 1 at the time of the stabbing and that's why people question Graf's standing as the GOAT. Of course nobody knows what would have happened in either case but it will always be a cloud.
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #504
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdelaney View Post
Had Navratilova been stabbed in 1979 Chris Evert would probably have won close to 30 slams and she would be GOAT (She won 18 but lost 10 F and 4 SF to Martina and let's face it she wasn't really likely to lose to anyone else in the 1979-1985 period). Like it or not, other than grass, Steffi wasn't dominating and Monica was the clear number 1 at the time of the stabbing and that's why people question Graf's standing as the GOAT. Of course nobody knows what would have happened in either case but it will always be a cloud.
Chrissie doesn't even believe this logic, and has said so publically herself.

But I hear ya, get your point.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #505
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie View Post
I am not aware of Graf being overlooked by anyone.
It's the OP.

It's the only thing they can say in the post. I guess it's kinda indicative of being the confessed "# 1 Fan Of Laura Robson"
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #506
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
I guess it's kinda indicative of being the confessed "# 1 Fan Of Laura Robson"
Not just that,a thread was made by someone who is overlooked in real life himself/herself-whatever
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #507
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Not just that,a post was being made by someone who is overlooked in real life himself/herself whatever
But even if that was true, what would Steffi Graf have to do with it?
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #508
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
But even if that was true, what would Steffi Graf have to do with it?
To console himself that the best/greatest are always the ones being overlooked
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #509
country flag Marc23

Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all

Quote:

Are you referring to her personal happiness?
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #510
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
Are you referring to her personal happiness?
No,not hers,but his.

Poor thing has been cheated in relationships and therefore being overlooked by the people who were closest to him...

No wonder he desperately wants other people,the greatest if possible,to be overlooked as well...just to console himself that that even happens to the best ones,not just to himself.

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Oct 15th, 2012 at 03:51 PM.
Closed Thread