cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #436
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
Our country was ROBBED of what could have been. Monica could have went on to be the most famous GOAT of all time. However, we will never know. Because Germany, through her citizens, whether it be Gunther or Graf's father, put a stop on Monica. And Germany as a nation gave its blessing and approval by letting the stabber go free. This is all history,and you Graf Tards can come all you want with these upside down and sidways explanations but it doesn't change the fact that Graf's record is TAINTED and it was done by the Germans for a German Player!!
so obsessed...

you also forgot to mention that every sucess of a german athlete is tainted cause germany started 2 world wars
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #437
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
This is something wholy different. Excelsior is alluding to the fact that the wound healed in a week, like Monica was a weakling for not coming back sooner.

Once she came back, those results stand...never disputed that one.
Why am I even responding to you? You're ascribing things to me that I didn't even say). Never called Monica a weakling.

Any discussion I bring up, regarding Monica's response--is an outgrowth of many Seles Stans claims.

So many of them act like she was near mortally injured. My only point was, she wasn't (the 1 week comments). Unfortunately, that goes with the territory.

It was more of an emotional issue. That's all (in comparison to the actual injury). No slight or judgment on Monica.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #438
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Our country was ROBBED of what could have been. Monica could have went on to be the most famous GOAT of all time. However, we will never know. Because Germany, through her citizens, whether it be Gunther or Graf's father, put a stop on Monica. And Germany as a nation gave its blessing and approval by letting the stabber go free. This is all history,and you Graf Tards can come all you want with these upside down and sidways explanations but it doesn't change the fact that Graf's record is TAINTED and it was done by the Germans for a German Player!!
See Bandabou (lord why am I even responding to you again ), it's comments like this that prompt some of my responses and questions.

If this poster feels this passionately about what they said (and only because of posters like this), aren't they a little disappointed--or just accept the fact how Monica handled the post stabbing (and no--I'm not blaming her)? He's saying she could have been "the greatest of all time", while holding the great nation of Germany responsible. And he's not alone (as crazy as he and that sounds).

OK... If he truly feels that way...Monica could still physically prove it. And for whatever reason, she didn't (no problems with that). Otherwise, don't say it.

This has nothing to do with how I judge Monica. Not at all. I respect her. And it was very unfortunate. It's more so, how I would respond to people like him.

It's/they're nuts.

Last edited by Excelscior : Oct 9th, 2012 at 03:16 PM.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #439
country flag Marc23

Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all

Quote:
Our country was ROBBED of what could have been.
As far as I know,prior to stabbing Monica played and won 8(of her 9) Slams for Yugoslavia,not for the US and it is the question would she change her citizenship if she was not stabbed...

So,if you want to theorize about who is robbed it would have been Yugoslavia,certainly not US! So,don't get overexcited

P.S.But as nobody knows what might have been the term robbed is just a product of someone's imagination based on theory!

Last edited by Marc23 : Oct 9th, 2012 at 04:54 PM.
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:27 PM   #440
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
so obsessed...

you also forgot to mention that every sucess of a german athlete is tainted cause germany started 2 world wars
Ohhh,yes.Germany is guilty for everything

I just wonder how would he feel about US and justice if he had to go back to the time the colonies and slavery...not good I suppose!

We just can't blame countries or nations as whole,that's just stupid,so low and narrow minded!
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:32 PM   #441
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post

I just wonder how would he feel about US and justice if he had to go back to the time the colonies and slavery...not good I suppose!

We just can't blame countries or nations as whole,that's just stupid and so low!
That's because he appears to take this Graf thing so personally.

Hopefully it's all an act or just his schtick/calling card (in addition to his work out regimen, sky diving, motorcycle and proclivities for younger ladies).
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #442
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
So,if you want to theorize about who is robbed it would have been Yugoslavia,certainly not US! So,don't get overexcited
I guess his wish was that Monica won everything for US,so he forgot about the country Monica won most for And that's Yugoslavia indeed

As I said in some earlier threads,this grandpa is guided by wishful thinking only!
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #443
bandabou

bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Why am I even responding to you? You're ascribing things to me that I didn't even say). Never called Monica a weakling.

Any discussion I bring up, regarding Monica's response--is an outgrowth of many Seles Stans claims.

So many of them act like she was near mortally injured. My only point was, she wasn't (the 1 week comments). Unfortunately, that goes with the territory.

It was more of an emotional issue. That's all (in comparison to the actual injury). No slight or judgment on Monica.
That's the thing...Graf-tards immediately jump..I'm discussing only 93-95, that period. Not what happened afterwards.

I think without stabbing, Seles had a good chance of taking a few of those majors during that period... all I'm saying.

But then you guys go: yeah, it was a 1 mm, blah blah, yada yaa.
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
17 majors:5255

Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #444
country flag kosas

kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice

Quote:

We just can't blame countries or nations as whole,that's just stupid,so low and narrow minded!
I guess this guy is just selectively critical,this is the case you see bad things only in another man's yard.
kosas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #445
country flag Excelscior

Quote:

You certainly don't have to go as far back as slavery to blame the Good Ole USA for stuff We Did/Do around the world.
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #446
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
You certainly don't have to go as far back as slavery to blame the Good Ole USA for stuff We Did/Do around the world.
I know,but this was pointed directly to him and how would he feel due to specific treatment of people who were "different" at that time of colonies and slavery in US...

The point was that nowhere and nobody is perfect and to blame just one country/nation is ridiculous,like he does with everything that is German!We should all look around ourselves first before accusing someone else for doing the same thing...
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #447
country flag Marc23

Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbert View Post
so obsessed...

Lol to that

He obviously wants to bring national collective guiltiness into discussion here!
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #448
country flag Anabelcroft

People still think of her as perfect athlete Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHMaZOd5TCg

Old Oct 10th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #449
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People still think of her as perfect athlete Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHMaZOd5TCg

Yup, the Nazi were famous for saying they are perfect!! If Hitler could have had a Gunther back in 1936, he would have surely stabbed Jesse Owens.. Ditto for Joe Loius when he fought Max Schelling. All from the Master Race of Germany..

73,old, fast, and dirty..My daily warm up: http://www.cehoward.net/stclock.wmv / http://www.cehoward.net/situps1.AVI
Coming down from 3 miles up.. http://www.cehoward.net/188.jpg
My daily commuter motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/pretty4.JPG
My roadrace motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/630-P.jpg
cehowardrx7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:04 PM   #450
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup, the Nazi were famous for saying they are perfect!! If Hitler could have had a Gunther back in 1936, he would have surely stabbed Jesse Owens.. Ditto for Joe Loius when he fought Max Schelling. All from the Master Race of Germany..
you have some serious problems... serious problems...

from steffi graf to hitler and the nazis... wtf?!
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread