cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #421
country flag Excelscior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 10,965
Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
You know, you all can sit around here and tell each other the BS. The fact of the matter is the MOTIVE of the STABBER was to advance Graf. You all saying you all know more than the person that stabbed Seles. You are saying the stabber is lying. If you are not, and you are agreeing that it did advance Graf, you cannot say or measure to what degree. Therefore, and no fault of her own, everything after that is looked at with a judicous eye. As sinster as the stabbing was, I wouldn't put it past Graf's father to concoct something like this. Oh, yeah..

Then we have the part of the stabber dam near being let scott free!! In a GERMAN COURT!!

Please, no response, I can't stand it anymore.. I am ready to go out and find a roof and screeeeeeeemmmmm!!
Once again, you're over simplifying it (there was so much going on-true and not true, before and after), and mindlessly repeating the miscellaneous rambling of a crazy man. And of course, you ignore, if you even care to know, everything Monica (the aggrieved party) said/says. Just stop.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #422
country flag kosas
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 77
kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice kosas is just really nice
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
I can't stand it anymore.. I am ready to go out and find a roof and screeeeeeeemmmmm!!
Sometimes I wish to ask:"Oh,man,are you crazy indeed?"
kosas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 06:53 AM   #423
country flag Anabelcroft
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,768
Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosas View Post
"Oh,man,are you crazy indeed?"
Ohhh yes it seems he is
Anabelcroft is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #424
country flag Marc23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 325
Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
The fact of the matter is the MOTIVE of the STABBER was to advance Graf.
So,if a woman you don't know harms and stabs your wife just to be with you,would you consider going to jail just because you were the main motive of the stabber,even though you were unaware of her existence?

Or would you agree with the punishment of receiving a Court order never to marry or relate again,just because you are dangerous for your future partners?
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #425
bandabou
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 39,459
bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
So,if a woman you don't know harms and stabs your wife just to be with you,would you consider going to jail just because you were the main motive of the stabber,even though you were unaware of her existence?

Or would you agree with the punishment of receiving a Court order never to marry or relate again,just because you are dangerous for your future partners?
I wonder what punishment the stabber would've gotten in your scenario...because we know in the Parche scenario the stabber didn't get ANY punishment. That's got to be the most frustrating thing of it all.
__________________
Always bet on black!
Can you handle the truth?
The truth:
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256


Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #426
bandabou
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 39,459
bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong. When you talk about Monica, are you saying Monica accepts the fact that she could have contributed more herself after the Parche incident, and it can't all be blamed on Parche and Graf?
will you just stop it?! You're getting real annoying with your putting blame on Seles-act.
It's bad enough that Parche didn't get any punishment, now you wanna put the blame on Monica for what happened?!
__________________
Always bet on black!
Can you handle the truth?
The truth:
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256


Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:33 AM   #427
bandabou
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 39,459
bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
OH. OK.

But you know it's taboo to mention Monica's response--in light of what happened, cause many want to blame it strictly on Parche and label Graf the beneficiary (despite the fact that Seles was healthy and security was increased). Those were the facts.

Some people think your being cold, when you say that (after repeated cries by Seles fans and the multitude of woulda, coulda, shoulda's). However, it's not always as clear cut at they want it to be. And that's being/saying it politely.
security was increased?! I guess you missed the thread about Roger receicing death threats.
There it's discussed how in Leipzig for example...there are NO guards whatsoever and that people can reach the players without any problem at all. Yeah, security increased.

The incident should've never occured, so enough with the discussion about how Seles should've dealt with it or that somebody else might have dealt with it. If Graf was so strong then the divorce of her parents shouldn't have prompted the 'slump'then either, no?!
__________________
Always bet on black!
Can you handle the truth?
The truth:
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256


Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #428
country flag Anabelcroft
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,768
Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
The incident should've never occured, so enough with the discussion about how Seles should've dealt with it or that somebody else might have dealt with it. If Graf was so strong then the divorce of her parents shouldn't have prompted the 'slump'then either, no?!
You are mixing up things,nobody discussed how one should have dealt with an incident itself,but rather how you deal with your tennis preparations after you decide to come back.

Both Graf and Seles were not that strong and actions off the court affected them,with only difference that Graf still cared about her fitness which helped her when she was feeling mentally better,unlike Monica who didn't have the physical abilities to get back on track,as her game was still good for most of the Tour,but for the very top she must have worked a little bit harder on her physical shape and she just didn't!

Seles never cared about her physical shape and fitness when she came back and that was the point,not how she dealt with an incident itself.
Anabelcroft is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #429
bandabou
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 39,459
bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post
You are mixing up things,nobody discussed how one should have dealt with an incident itself,but rather how you deal with your tennis preparations after you decide to come back.

Both Graf and Seles were not that strong and actions off the court affected them,with only difference that Graf still cared about her fitness which helped her when she was feeling mentally better,unlike Monica who didn't have the physical abilities to get back on track,as her game was still good for most of the Tour,but for the very top she must have worked a little bit harder on her physical shape and she just didn't!

Seles never cared about her physical shape and fitness when she came back and that was the point,not how she dealt with an incident itself.
This is something wholy different. Excelsior is alluding to the fact that the wound healed in a week, like Monica was a weakling for not coming back sooner.

Once she came back, those results stand...never disputed that one.
__________________
Always bet on black!
Can you handle the truth?
The truth:
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256


Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #430
country flag Marc23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 325
Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
I wonder what punishment the stabber would've gotten in your scenario...because we know in the Parche scenario the stabber didn't get ANY punishment. That's got to be the most frustrating thing of it all.
Highest possible for that kind of act,if you ask me

My scenario was just an example that you just can't punish the person that has been just the motive,if that person wasn't involved,because you,as a person,are not responsible for someone else's actions.

That means that Parche should have been severely punished,but it's just silly to try and punish Graf by taking her titles away,just because she was an unaware motive,even try involving her father in the whole matter so that her "punishment" of taking away should be justified in the eyes of the world as she herself is not guilty.

I have finished Law University and really love Monica for everything that she represented for our country while growing up,but still my inner feeling doesn't allow me to be subjective as I keep it just for myself.

Last edited by Marc23 : Oct 9th, 2012 at 09:29 AM.
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #431
bandabou
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 39,459
bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
Highest possible for that kind of act,if you ask me

My scenario was just an example that you just can't punish the person that has been just the motive,if that person wasn't involved,because you,as a person,are not responsible for someone else's actions.

That means that Parche should have been severely punished,but it's just silly to try and punish Graf by taking her titles away,just because she was an unaware motive,even try involving her father in the whole matter so that her "punishment" should be justified in the eyes of the world as she herself is not guilty.

I have finished Law University and really love Monica for everything that she represented for our country while growing up,but still my inner feeling doesn't allow me to be subjective as I keep it just for myself.
That's the thing...nobody got punished in real life BUT Monica. Gunther walked free, Steffi got her act together and start winning everything again..and Monica? Only the wound/the mental aspect and the what if's.
__________________
Always bet on black!
Can you handle the truth?
The truth:
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256


Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #432
country flag Marc23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 325
Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
That's the thing...nobody got punished in real life BUT Monica.
Well,the good part is that she was never forgotten and was still loved and remembered in our country.
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #433
bandabou
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 39,459
bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute bandabou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
Well,the good part is that she was never forgotten and was still loved and remembered in our country.
Only good thing! Indeed...
__________________
Always bet on black!
Can you handle the truth?
The truth:
Serena Williams: Greatest African-American tennisplayer in history
18 majors:5256


Official Prince of the Royal Court
bandabou is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #434
country flag Matt01
Senior Member
 
Matt01's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 14,221
Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabelcroft View Post
Seles never cared about her physical shape and fitness when she came back and that was the point,not how she dealt with an incident itself.

Seles "did not care about her physical shape" because after the stabbing she a had a eating disorder and depressions
__________________
Azarenka - Pennetta - Hantuchova - Ivanovic - Wozniacki - Stephens - Petrova - Stosur - Petkovic
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 12:59 PM   #435
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast
 
cehowardrx7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,550
cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
Well,the good part is that she was never forgotten and was still loved and remembered in our country.
Our country was ROBBED of what could have been. Monica could have went on to be the most famous GOAT of all time. However, we will never know. Because Germany, through her citizens, whether it be Gunther or Graf's father, put a stop on Monica. And Germany as a nation gave its blessing and approval by letting the stabber go free. This is all history,and you Graf Tards can come all you want with these upside down and sidways explanations but it doesn't change the fact that Graf's record is TAINTED and it was done by the Germans for a German Player!!
__________________

73,old, fast, and dirty..My daily warm up: http://www.cehoward.net/stclock.wmv / http://www.cehoward.net/situps1.AVI
Coming down from 3 miles up.. http://www.cehoward.net/188.jpg
My daily commuter motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/pretty4.JPG
My roadrace motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/630-P.jpg
cehowardrx7 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios