cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #256
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangalak View Post
Graf got dominated by Seles and then suddenly she gets stabbed. Graf proceeds to win everything.Clearly irrelevant.
Can't be put any better!

73,old, fast, and dirty..My daily warm up: http://www.cehoward.net/stclock.wmv / http://www.cehoward.net/situps1.AVI
Coming down from 3 miles up.. http://www.cehoward.net/188.jpg
My daily commuter motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/pretty4.JPG
My roadrace motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/630-P.jpg
cehowardrx7 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:00 PM   #257
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
Disgusting post all around. You and Excelsior have a lot in common.
Speak for yourself.

I think the point Mistymore was trying to illustrate was, "Graf playing Seles on Monica's best surface, was superior to Monica playing Steffi on Graf's best surface. That's always been true and quite clear.

And Nadal's record vs Federer, is actually better than most people realize (it's not all on clay). Nonetheless Mistymore illustrated the comparative difference on clay and grass, vs Seles and Graf on the same surfaces.

Rafa is also higher up on the list as an all time great player as well in comparison.

And for the record, I never said anything about Cheeseburger or Crispy Creme comments, and don't.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #258
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute Matt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
And for the record, I never said anything about Cheeseburger or Crispy Creme comments, and don't.

I remember you made fun of stabbing in the past but you improved a bit since then, I admit that.
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #259
country flag mistymore

mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucemferre View Post
Peak Federer in 2008?
I didnt say that. I said it was peak Nadal in 2008 and was comparing him to peak Monica in 1992 and how they fared when playing Federer or Graf. Learn to read. A peak is generally a period that is amongst the few best years of a players career. 1991 and 1992 were about the 11th and 12th best years of tennis of Graf's career so needless to say those werent her "peak" years either so what is your point exactly. That is unless you are claiming Graf had something like a 12 year "peak" which if is really the case she should be crowned the GOAT for that alone, since that would simply be amazing.
mistymore is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #260
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt01 View Post
I remember you made fun of stabbing in the past but you improved a bit since then, I admit that.
Thank you.

And yes, I was a bad man that had to repent.
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #261
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehowardrx7 View Post
Wrong!!

Here is the real deal. Everytime Serena shines, the Graf-Tards come up with some bullchit thread about Steffi. Others reply.
Well, why are you angry about that?

Don't you think it's flattering to be compared with a player you think is the greatest, like Serena thinks of Graf?

Serena: " When I think of Steffi Graf, I just think of the greatest."

Serena: " She was so focused all the time. When I played her it was just a dream come true."

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Sep 25th, 2012 at 11:59 PM.
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #262
country flag mistymore

mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of

Not to mention there are many people who are Serena and Graf fans. I love both players and think Serena is already a top 3 player of all time, and if Graf has to pass her mentle of GOAT onto something I hope it is Serena. Seles is not and never will be in the same planet as either player, other than in her delusionals Tards eyes.
mistymore is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 12:45 AM   #263
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistymore View Post
Not to mention there are many people who are Serena and Graf fans. I love both players and think Serena is already a top 3 player of all time, and if Graf has to pass her mentle of GOAT onto something I hope it is Serena. Seles is not and never will be in the same planet as either player, other than in her delusionals Tards eyes.
I happen to be a fan of both Graf and Serena, but give Nav's, Evert and even Court (along with BJK and Althea Gibson), their mad props for everything they accomplished and represented, both on and off the court.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 04:31 AM   #264
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not to mention there are many people who are Serena and Graf fans.
This is true, as most of Graf fans actually like Williams sisters(and vice versa), although I must admit I like Venus more because of being reserved and more classy.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #265
country flag Marc23

Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all

Quote:
Picture of me with x girlfriend on top. She rode 908 an I am on 630
I never got into discussion with you over either Graf or Seles, as I post more on ATP forum, but wanted to ask just is it really necessary for you to post personal pictures of yourself and your girlfriend on tennis forum?

I understand that you want to prove something to other posters but there are personal messages for it.When I enter any subject I don't want to look the thread spammed with someone's personal pictures not related to tennis.

Didn't want to offend you, just hope you understand my point!
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:26 PM   #266
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
is it really necessary for you to post personal pictures of yourself and your girlfriend on tennis forum?
The grandpa obviously wishes this was a dating forum
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #267
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc23 View Post
I never got into discussion with you over either Graf or Seles, as I post more on ATP forum, but wanted to ask just is it really necessary for you to post personal pictures of yourself and your girlfriend on tennis forum?

I understand that you want to prove something to other posters but there are personal messages for it.When I enter any subject I don't want to look the thread spammed with someone's personal pictures not related to tennis.

Didn't want to offend you, just hope you understand my point!
Yes, very strange indeed.

He seems, like a nice, fun loving old chap (minus his Steffi Obsession). However, he tries way to hard with the personal photos, braggadocio and rapid fire, vigilante-like TF insults. Is he over compensating for something else?
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #268
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

He seems, like a nice, fun loving old chap (minus his Steffi Obsession). However, he tries way to hard with the personal photos, braggadocio and rapid fire, vigilante-like TF insults. Is he over compensating for something else?
The photos are in reply to being called a "creepy old man" and old man that looks at little girls pictures and
XXXX off, and I have been called a lonely old man.

Pictures and if you see me in person, you will see that is not the case.

Again, the pictures are in response to the "creepy old man"..

I can do 50 push ups at at anytime. I ride a sportbike and a bicycle back and forth to work everyday. I am 72 years old. I road race motorcyles and I also SKYDIVE (AFF). I am far from creepy, far from lonely, and if you look at me, the girls say I don't look half bad. BTW, I got a young wife and she doubles as my bodyguard.

You all can't have it both ways. Don't call me creepy old wrinkle old man, and I want have to show you pics that I am not..

BTW, you can look in my signature and see my street bike, and I do that warmup everyday too. I like to see some of you 30 year olds do my warm up..

73,old, fast, and dirty..My daily warm up: http://www.cehoward.net/stclock.wmv / http://www.cehoward.net/situps1.AVI
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #269
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

Quote:

Not compensating for a dam thing. Just replying to cracks like in the quote below.

Quote:
Anna Kournikova is a multi millionare who is partnered to one of the hottest people on the planet, and who was top 10 in the World at the sport she did in her athletic prime. You are a creepy old man who probably jerks off at pictures of 16 year olds who cant be within 1 kilometre radius of you due to the smell, and who has nothing better to do with your time than post 2000 times a day bitching about Steffi Graf. Who is the loser.
Now, what I put in bold is what I be replying too.Not that I have to prove anything, but I draw crowds at the racetrack when I am racing..Ditto for skydiving, and for some crackpot tennis posting fan, because I call Graf's record tainted, he has come up that I am a creepy old man that likes to do freaking things. Yeah, I do freaking things, like diving into a corner at 120mph on inches from another bike doing the same speed. That is a rush. Or jumping out an airplane at 3 miles high and then free fall. Most likely the poster who called me a creepy old man, I like to see his pics and do a comparision of me at 72..

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #270
country flag Marc23

Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all Marc23 is a name known to all

Quote:

Again, the pictures are in response to the "creepy old man"..

I can do 50 push ups at at anytime. I ride a sportbike and a bicycle back and forth to work everyday. I am 72 years old. I road race motorcyles and I also SKYDIVE (AFF). I am far from creepy, far from lonely, and if you look at me, the girls say I don't look half bad. BTW, I got a young wife and she doubles as my bodyguard.
If you want to respond and prove yourself to other posters you have personal messages.

With all respect,I don't think people here are interested if you have a girlfriend,road race motorcycles or you skydive.We are not interested in anything but your tennis related posts and please try to stick to it!
Marc23 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread