cxfhserdzrhhw5yuwhs4e5rusxtudrhj - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 01:11 PM   #226
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of
Re: Why is Graf overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucemferre View Post
The above poster is an extra scary specimen of Graf fans. Immediately comes out of the woodwork to defend their goddess and never lets it go
it's probably on temporary release....
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #227
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Sweety Darling, there is no need to be bitter because your intention for making this thread has failed!

And I have shown you why

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Sep 24th, 2012 at 05:50 PM.
Anabelcroft is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:59 PM   #228
country flag Anabelcroft

Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future Anabelcroft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmont Lad View Post
This thread is a joke. Graf overlooked? Only by people (generally Seles fanatics) who would like play revisionist history and spin ever increasing number of "what if" scenarios from their overheated imaginations.
Spot on...

As they hate her career they pretend to be Graf fans just in order to hide their subjectivity from others and sound more truthfully objective just in order to gain followers and try to spin generally accepted public opinion of her greatness next time the greatest poll shows up...

But,this guy who made this thread has failed!

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Sep 24th, 2012 at 06:15 PM.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 06:06 PM   #229
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Calm down...

And I am not guilty 'cause "man are pigs and your ex couldn't keep his pants up around other guys for more than 5 mins.", as you said

I feel sorry for you! Even this thread didn't make you feel relief because of your personal failures!

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Sep 24th, 2012 at 06:16 PM.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #230
country flag mistymore

mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of mistymore has much to be proud of

Quote:
This thread is a joke. Graf overlooked? Only by people (generally Seles fanatics) who would like play revisionist history and spin ever increasing number of "what if" scenarios from their overheated imaginations. Graf is one of, if not the, GOAT. End of story.
Graf overlooked by Seles nutters? On the contrary, Seles nutters are obsessed with Graf 24/7, while they sleep, while they eat, while they work, while they they breath, while they pee. Sad that people who dislike Graf still make their entire sad excuses of a life all about here.
mistymore is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #231
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistymore View Post
Graf overlooked by Seles nutters? On the contrary, Seles nutters are obsessed with Graf 24/7, while they sleep, while they eat, while they work, while they they breath, while they pee. Sad that people who dislike Graf still make their entire sad excuses of a life all about here.
Of course they are...That's why they, disguised as Graf fans, try to make her being overlooked by just stating that she is...Of course, when ask them why, they don't have the answer as they don't know what to say and not being funny because every poll result shows otherwise...

For example, this thread starter didn't ask "is she overlooked?", but rather asked "WHY is she overlooked?" which implies that already she is indeed ... but this soon proved to be a fail mission!

The final result should be her down-gradation of her greatest position on (future)polls due to making people somehow believe she is overlooked indeed and as such not so much a worthy contender for the highest spot when they think to whom the should vote and why...

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Sep 24th, 2012 at 08:21 PM.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #232
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Graf is the GOAT. End of story.
True!
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 11:47 PM   #233
country flag cehowardrx7
73,Old,Dirty,&Fast

cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute cehowardrx7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This thread is a joke. Graf overlooked? Only by people (generally Seles fanatics) who would like play revisionist history and spin ever increasing number of "what if" scenarios from their overheated imaginations. Graf is one of, if not the, GOAT. End of story.
What ya smokin????

73,old, fast, and dirty..My daily warm up: http://www.cehoward.net/stclock.wmv / http://www.cehoward.net/situps1.AVI
Coming down from 3 miles up.. http://www.cehoward.net/188.jpg
My daily commuter motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/pretty4.JPG
My roadrace motorcycle: http://www.cehoward.net/630-P.jpg
cehowardrx7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 11:48 PM   #234
country flag Clijsters28

Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold

I dont consider Graf the GOAT but it has nothing to do with the Seles stabbing, especialy as I consider Seles an exagerrated player anyway, not ever someone who was going to dominate the game for 5-10 years. Navratilova at 29 and older was still often beating Graf. Based on that it is hard to believe for me Graf really has more ability than her. Serena I also watch and think she would have crushed Graf prime to prime. So for me those two are just better than Graf. Graf for me is probably 3rd.
Clijsters28 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #235
country flag Clijsters28

Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold Clijsters28 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This is true as well. I have never heard a GOAT argument where Graf isnt brought up and those who dont think she is or pick someone havent had to give an explanation involving her name. Also while I dont think she is, most people have thought for the last 15 years or so she is the GOAT and still do today. So it is stupid to talk about her being overlooked in the GOAT debate. OP is probably an overzealous Graf fan who is annoyed at the 20% of people who dare consider someone other than their goddess a GOAT.
Clijsters28 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 01:18 AM   #236
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clijsters28 View Post
So for me those two are just better than Graf.
It's not a point who do you think is better,but who is greater...You must be always better than the others to be more and more greater!

And greater is just the one who more often brings better!

If we talk about who is better,it's very subjective.As you brought Serena,one people could compare them to other players and say :"Yeah, but for me Bammer,Sanchez-Vicario and Tiantian Sun are better tennis players than Serena because she has a very bad record against them(2-7)." which is, of course, ridiculous...but as there subjectivity takes place there is no space to argue about as we all think different just based on our subjectivity!

That's why greatness is measured just based on accomplished records and results.

Last edited by Anabelcroft : Sep 25th, 2012 at 01:26 AM.
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #237
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is true as well. I have never heard a GOAT argument where Graf isnt brought up and those who dont think she is or pick someone havent had to give an explanation involving her name. Also while I dont think she is, most people have thought for the last 15 years or so she is the GOAT and still do today. So it is stupid to talk about her being overlooked in the GOAT debate. OP is probably an overzealous Graf fan who is annoyed at the 20% of people who dare consider someone other than their goddess a GOAT.
Or a Seles fan in disguise who just wanted to take a backhanded swipe at Graf.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #238
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Or a Seles fan in disguise who just wanted to take a backhanded swipe at Graf.
What I think also!

If he was a Graf fan,he wouldn't be basically "offended" by the proves that he is wrong!

Instead he denies the truth and he just sticks to his empty tongue and begins over and over again with no other proof other then his word which is meaningless in case you don't have anything to support it!
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 01:49 AM   #239
country flag Anabelcroft

Quote:
Navratilova at 29 and older was still often beating Graf.
Just like Bammer,who,at 29 also,straight setted 2nd seeded Serena in Cincy after winning their previous meeting...

That's why one must be cautious not to mix words like better and greater!
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 02:23 AM   #240
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

She isn't overlooked. Period, end of sentence, thread closed.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread