Revolution - NBC new series created by Supernatural's creator | Renewed for Season 2 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #16
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Revolution - NBC's new series created by the creator of Supernatural

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Katniss and Jacob? Are you referring to Charlie and Nate and compare them to Hunger Games and Twilight?
i think that's who they're modelled after!
wild.river is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #17
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

I find Sebastian Monroe really attractive

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #18
country flag wild.river

wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute wild.river has a reputation beyond repute

i agree. i want him and the mom to get it on. but she did try to kill him yesterday, so i guess i'll wait for 5 more episodes
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 10:18 PM   #19
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild.river View Post
i agree. i want him and the mom to get it on. but she did try to kill him yesterday, so i guess i'll wait for 5 more episodes
Funny, I was imagining he would kiss the mom or something during that last scene

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:57 AM   #20
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

I think it's getting better and better I love episode 3! The background story of Miles and Monroe

Is it just me or Charlie is kinda annoying?

and I'm never tired of saying how attractive Monroe is

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 01:14 PM   #21
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Please let Charlie die
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 02:59 PM   #22
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

I think the reason I can't really get into this show is that I have absolutely no reason to want Charlie to succeed and get her brother back because Tracy Spiridakos is such a terrible actress. Even though the rest of the story is becoming mildly interesting, I just don't care about the characters like I'm supposed to.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:17 PM   #23
country flag wild.river

that was actually quite good!

katniss only had one annoying moment "i deserve an explanation!" no, you don't deserve squat. and her boyfriend wasn't there, which is also good.

loved the miles flashbacks with the island's protector.

now if they make this show about 3 central characters--miles, monroe, and the mom, it would be x1000 better.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:45 PM   #24
country flag Crater718

Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold Crater718 is a splendid one to behold

The show got a 3.2 in the demo. Expect the back nine to come soon...

EDIT: The show just got picked up for a full season.

Last edited by Crater718 : Oct 2nd, 2012 at 09:32 PM.
Crater718 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:12 PM   #25
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crater718 View Post
The show got a 3.2 in the demo. Expect the back nine to come soon...

EDIT: The show just got picked up for a full season.
Wow so quick!

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:13 PM   #26
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People were forced to adapt to a world without technology, and due to the collapse of public order, many areas are ruled by warlords and militias.
This is the premise that makes little sense to me. The USA and other nations existed and were stable for centuries before tech so the idea that a lack of tech/electricity would result in total anarchy seems far-fetched at best.
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 10:55 PM   #27
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

^ Maybe because this crop of people are not used to a world without technology because they are so used to the world with technology. So maybe it created dispairs and chaos.

The people in the past have been living without technology their entire life so they were used to the lifestyle and it's just second nature to them.

Maybe this creates the difference?

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #28
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
^ Maybe because this crop of people are not used to a world without technology because they are so used to the world with technology. So maybe it created dispairs and chaos.

The people in the past have been living without technology their entire life so they were used to the lifestyle and it's just second nature to them.

Maybe this creates the difference?
I agree that makes a difference - a huge difference! But enough to play out into complete anarchy with the US government/military toppled by militias? I won't say that it's impossible but I just see it as very unlikely.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #29
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
I agree that makes a difference - a huge difference! But enough to play out into complete anarchy with the US government/military toppled by militias? I won't say that it's impossible but I just see it as very unlikely.
Maybe the they would explain how it happened in coming episodes as we can see they have started to show us the background story of Miles and Monroe now. Well at least I hope they will explain it all.

Old Oct 11th, 2012, 04:20 AM   #30
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Btw, who played the young Charlie in the latest episode? She looks really really alike to the adult Charlie What a good casting