Asian race to YEC 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:57 PM   #31
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asian race to YEC 2012

Happy birthday

Hoping for the same result as last week tomorrow.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Keothavong MJMS

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Zakapalova Errani

Baltacha Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:22 AM   #32
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

i might be being over optimistic here but i could see her winning this. Vika would be very difficult in the semi final but the benefit is that maria, aga, and na-the 3 other biggest obstacles all have to take each other out, she only has to worry about one of them
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:19 AM   #33
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Job is done : 6-3 7-6. CSN now.

Luckily, a french journalist follows Marion in Beijing. And gave this morning some information about fed cup. As expected, Marion and Amélie have had a big discussion in NYC. Marion has probably requested Amélie to be physically prepared by his father (the key problem). And Marion have asked Amélie to take an early decision in order to include or not fed cup in 2013 schedule.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 12:09 PM   #34
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

she really should make the semis now
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 01:46 PM   #35
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see her capitalize on a soft draw. She did very well to get to this tie-break holding twice to stay in the set.
Beat Carla now!!!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 06:17 PM   #36
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Very good win, played very well apart from a lull or two. Should win against CSN.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #37
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

I'm slightly worried about CSN. She could change up the pace and move Marion around pretty effectively.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #38
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

To sum up what she said to french journalists, Marion wants to play Beijing and Moscow without pressure. For YEC, she knows that she needs to reach finals in Beijing and to be good in Moscow. So she will fight as long as possible. But in case of failure, she won't be as disappointed as last year when Aga won both Tokyo and Beijing.

For 2013, she wants to add what was good in 2011 and what was good in 2012.
Old Oct 4th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #39
country flag Lighter

Tomorrow on lotus court : night session (from 7:30 pm).
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #40
country flag Lighter

What a thriller, but a win is a win : 6-0 2-6 6-4

Now Vika who's on fire. Led by 0-3 in 3rd set. And a MP clearly out.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #41
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Drama Well done Marion! No matter the outcome of the SF, I'm proud of her effort. No regrets at all on this tournament.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #42
country flag Lighter

Semi : 3rd position on CC

The question is now : 1st or 2nd alternate in Istanbul.
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:13 PM   #43
country flag misty1

fantastic first set but average in second and 3rd.

if she can maintain the first set level against vika sh has a shot
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #44
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

A semi here is a fantastic result! She needed it to keep Wozniacki's paws off the #10 spot. Tbh Im more relived than anything that she played shitty here rather than against Azarenka. It wasnt particularly long so heres hoping shes relatively fresh for tomorrow.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #45
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

My only criticism today besides a few costly double faults was the standing inside the baseline to return the first serve. I mean, she got burnt so many times by wide serve and never stood back, but other than that it was a very good match for her. Azarenka was just better.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Keothavong MJMS

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Zakapalova Errani

Baltacha Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote