Asian race to YEC 2012 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #16
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of
Re: Asian race to YEC 2012

yeah but she surprised us with what she pulled out at the US open against maria and petra after looking like crap most of the time so maybe she'll do the same thing here
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:45 AM   #17
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Any stream for today?
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #18
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 36 62 62 to Errani.
She didn't even get a break point in the final set! I believe Marion can do better than this... No YEC this year. So Sofia either for now...
It would be cool to see her holding a trophy before the seasons ends...

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #19
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute

Not suprising given her form in her last two matches i.e. pre US Open 4th round form, but she did lead 6-3 1*-0 40-15 and had at least one additional game point before losing six of the next seven games.

Sara was holding so comfortably in the last two sets so I'm guessing Marion's return game must have been pretty poor.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #20
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Beijing MD out :
R1 vs Q
R3 vs Sam Stosur?
She still has a good draw. Hope she will do something.

Bartoli v Q
Q v Torro-Flor
King v Goerges
BYE v Stosur

Last edited by Lighter : Sep 28th, 2012 at 01:15 PM.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #21
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Q placed : Bojana jovanovski

Tomorrow 3 rd position on moon court.
Old Sep 29th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #22
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Nice draw but so was the Tokyo one
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #23
country flag Lighter

Easy win 6-3 6-3 with 7 df during 1st set and only 2 during 2nd set.
R2 vs Ayumi morita.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #24
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute

Solid but the return of these double faults is worrying. Should win R2.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #25
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

yeah, agree the return of the double faults is concerning but she was solid otherwise
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:50 AM   #26
country flag Lighter

To play a japanese player in China these days = to play on a court of nowhere : court 9

1st position before doubles.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:39 AM   #27
country flag Lighter

Expected win : 6-4 6-3 with only 5 df. But 6/16 on break points won.
Sam or Gorgeous next.

Last edited by Lighter : Oct 2nd, 2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 11:59 AM   #28
country flag misty1

good win

julia up next
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:13 PM   #29
country flag Lighter

Tomorrow, 3rd position on center court. So, probably a stream
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 04:56 PM   #30
country flag Ferg

Good win and great chance at a quarter here. Hope for a great run to take her past Stosur in the race.

JJ vs. CSN in the other side so a semi could be on the cards here if Marion plays well.