Fall Season 2013 - Top 20, here she comes! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #76
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fall Season 2012 - Top 20, here she comes!

Sure, but the other side of a choke is the mental collapse and Sorana just gave it away in the end. There was even one BP were she returned pretty well, but just gave up and ended there standing in the middle of nowhere.

And Petra of course served well, but Sorana cramping on the return was another story. Still, you should be able to at least convert a single one out of 10 BPs.
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #77
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Well after analysis, I can say that I've seen worse from her. Stupid shot selection here and there but the match was a lot closer than the score looks; Sorana had opportunities in nearly every service game of Petra's to break but shit her pants whenever she got a look to do so. It had to be said that Petra served very well, good servers like her should do well indoors. Overall disappointing but it's not as bad of a loss as it looks on paper.
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #78
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Luxembourg, Main Draw:

(3)Jelena Jankovic (SRB) v Shuai Peng (CHN)
Andrea Petkovic (GER) v Q
Q v Ksenia Pervak (KAZ)
Petra Martic (CRO) v (6)Sorana Cirstea (ROU)

And now we see what you have learned this week, my girl! *cough* BP conversion *cough*
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #79
country flag Doggy964

Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice Doggy964 is just really nice

Time for revenge!
Doggy964 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #80
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

I just noticed that Martic served at 71% FS in against Sorana. This is opposed to 49% against Azarenka and 57% against Mayr-Achleirlehfeter ()

Sorana will have a chance if Martic has an average serving day.

Sorana always likes to end her season on a fail note though. I remember she lost last year to some Polish girl; let's just call her that so people think she lost to Radwanska
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:42 PM   #81
country flag Curcubeu

So she's beating Martic and loses to Q - in all honesty, that wouldn't surprise me at all.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #82
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

4/5 BP conversion.
7 points lost on serve (including just one in the first set)

She's done a surprisingly good job of avenging losses this year. Serena and Sharapova beware
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #83
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #84
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

52 minutes for a 6-2, 6-2 match? Did any rallies last more than 3 shots?
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #85
country flag Curcubeu

So fucking random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad[le]y. View Post
4/5 BP conversion.
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #86
country flag Curcubeu

Another Romanian special and I seriously can't deal with this shit anymore.

Is this supposed to be funny?

Taking revenge by completely steamrolling Martic against who she just lost a week ago in pathetic manner, facing Pervak in R2 who has literally done nothing for the whole fucking year and who she owns 2-0 even beating her last year in her disastrous US Open campaign and then getting breadsticked by that weaponless pusher on indoor hard.

That girl's mind is more fucked up than the Romanian gouvernment, so is the ones of her dear compatriots on the WTA. Just get a damn shrink and sort out your heads, please. Now it's the best time to do so.
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #87
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Great showing for the #26 in the world I hate when people say this but rankings ARE a big mess these days Safarova #17, Lepchenko #21, Wickmayer #23, etc. when they haven't done anything special this year
Djezonfly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #88
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

I took my liberty to forward to Sorana the little open letter posted by Aaron on GM and I received the following replay:

My Dear Fan,

Thank you very, very, very much for your support and for your kindly advice.
Let's me say that I had been searching for a good (and by good I mean one of the best) psychologist but the only one I had found till now is heaving a busy task helping Hanescu to become the King of ATP Challenge Tour.
My only hope in this case is in you giving your psychologist phone number, as far that I am sure that you can't be one of my hard dying fan without losing your minds entirely.

Kisses,

Sorana

PS. If you couldn't afford one you are in big trouble so I am ready to help you participating at the next "Dancing with Stars" especially for you. Just let me know.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #89
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Better than last year when she ended her season by losing to Linette
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #90
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

It must be said Sorana's had a pretty successful season. Three semis, several top 10 wins, 3rd round at AO and Wimbledon, and a rise of 34 places in the ranking. I know it's maddening seeing her playing great one round then inexplicably losing to a lesser player the following round, but she seems to finally be getting some traction. It's no longer a surprise when she wins a match.

Top 16 by end of next year should be her goal.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote