Leona Lewis is BACK! New song "TROUBLE" and music video out now! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:58 AM   #31
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leona Lewis is BACK! New song "TROUBLE" and music video out now!

I'm disappointed. The only song that really catches me is Lovebird.
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:34 AM   #32
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

I like Un-Love Me, Lovebird, Come Alive so far
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:12 PM   #33
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

New album is coming this year LOL !

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 03:34 PM   #34
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Then what was her album last yeaR?
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:14 PM   #35
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Then what was her album last yeaR?
Biggest flop ever It sold 100 000 in total worldwide

no3 in UK
no4 in Ireland
no5 in Austria
no6 in Germany

Lovebird was top 50 in Spain, failed to chart in top200 in UK
Trouble top10 in UK, top 30 in Germany

flop era

She's not with Modest Management anymore so this is a good sign, they were terrible

Leona did 11 dates Art on Ice tour and now shes preparing for her 20+ dates UK Glassheart tour + 6 dates in Germany (all this during april and may) ... after that she will probably start recording new songs

Art on Ice (she performed Glassheart , original version )

Last edited by volume3d : Feb 22nd, 2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 04:44 PM   #36
ElusiveChanteuse

Nice performances.
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 09:40 PM   #37
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

Good that she dropped Modest!, they're horrible.
borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:35 AM   #38
country flag hectopascal

hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute

I've been obsessed with "I To You" ever since the TV channel played it during the Australian open tennis season. I can't find it on wiki though so I'm guessing it was a track not chosen for any album.
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:55 AM   #39
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectopascal View Post
I've been obsessed with "I To You" ever since the TV channel played it during the Australian open tennis season. I can't find it on wiki though so I'm guessing it was a track not chosen for any album.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glassheart#Track_listing

Track #6
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 08:47 PM   #40
country flag volume3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectopascal View Post
written by Emeli Sande 'I to you' is Emeli reject because it was included on her 'Our version of events' album in the early stages of recording, she even used to sent that album version (with I to you) to the journalist to review it ... but later decided to not include it on her album,,,,

Trouble,I to you and Sugar were all written by Emeli

Sugar >>>>>>>>>>>>>> I to you >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trouble

I just hate that Trouble song, whole era flopped because of that terrible first single

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:49 PM   #41
country flag hectopascal

hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute hectopascal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey. View Post
thanks
I must have done a man search
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 11:29 PM   #42
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Worst decision ever to replace the original version of Glassheart with that awful dubstep version
Old Feb 24th, 2013, 12:16 AM   #43
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

I loved Glassheart, not as good as her first two albums, but it was great pop with some great vocals. And Lovebird is right up there with Footprints in the Sand, Run, Bleeding Love etc.

Shame it flopped.
Olórin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 08:00 PM   #44
country flag volume3d

tonight at world music awards red carpet

there are some rumors about her new song premiere very soon!

also Walking on sunshine movie is released next month and Leona has a role in it

Old May 27th, 2014, 11:35 PM   #45
ElusiveChanteuse

She looks like a mannequin