Leona Lewis is BACK! New song "TROUBLE" and music video out now! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #1
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future
Leona Lewis is BACK! New song "TROUBLE" and music video out now!

She is back!

http://www.youtube.com/user/leonalew...ow=grid&view=0

Pre-Order the song and the new upcoming album "Glassheart" from http://www.leonalewismusic.com/gb/splash_2012/splash/
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2012, 10:11 PM   #2
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leona Lewis is BACK! New song "TROUBLE" and music video out now!

Can't say I like Trouble all that much.
However, the next single "Glassheart" is pretty damn amazing! I didn't know Leona had a song like this in her
http://m.soundcloud.com/meltinpop/le...wis-glassheart
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #3
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future

Glassheart is fucking awful!!!! she just can't pull that type of stuff off, it's not her!!! she should stay in her lane imo and that's doing songs like Trouble, which is actually listenable. i listened to her over-produced album "Echo" lastnight which was absolutely terrible bar 3 songs, and her first album was very average also. if she wants to succeed with this shitty album she needs to choose better material and show some fucking personality!!!!! but even at that, she just looks like a wannabe Mariah Carey to me who she just DOES NOT compare to!!!!

Bartoli / Riske / Lucic / Dokic / Hantuchova / Halep

Last edited by BartoliBabes : Sep 20th, 2012 at 04:13 PM.
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #4
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Won't make much impact in the US music for sure. Maybe still able to do well in the UK?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 05:22 PM   #5
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

She's been so local since 2008

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #6
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Queen is coming back ! Glassheart is amazing !!!!!!! Live version is killing me, studio version is amazing
You can say that she's local but girl sold 10 000 000 albums in last 5 years , some other popular girls cant even sell 1 mill of their new albums after huge first singles

I think this version of glassheart we heard is remix from Glassheart Deluxe (disc 2), Ryan Tedder produced it ( Bleeding love, Happy) , cant wait to hear full album, out October 15th ....

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #7
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Won't make much impact in the US music for sure. Maybe still able to do well in the UK?
We dont know first US single yet..or when is her album out there
She's good in UK, coming for her 3rd no1 album (just from preorders she can chart in top5 now there)

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #8
country flag V-MAC

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Queen is coming back ! Glassheart is amazing !!!!!!! Live version is killing me, studio version is amazing
You can say that she's local but girl sold 10 000 000 albums in last 5 years , some other popular girls cant even sell 1 mill of their new albums after huge first singles

I think this version of glassheart we heard is remix from Glassheart Deluxe (disc 2), Ryan Tedder produced it ( Bleeding love, Happy) , cant wait to hear full album, out October 15th ....
Yeah I simply adore the live version of Glassheart so I hope a studio version of that will be available. The dubstep breakdown in the new version doesn't have the same "oomph" as the electro-pop version.
It is still an amazing track though and Leona's best in years.
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:51 AM   #9
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

She never releases her best songs as singles.

In fact she never releases her best songs. If you look on youtube some of her unreleased stuff is amazing!

Her management needs fired because they're wasting her!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:03 AM   #10
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

I heard it yesterday and I really think that Glassheart is just plain awful. Stay away from dubstep please, Leona!

Trouble is a much better musical direction for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
She never releases her best songs as singles.

In fact she never releases her best songs. If you look on youtube some of her unreleased stuff is amazing!

Her management needs fired because they're wasting her!
I'm totally stanning for some of her unreleased/unofficial songs and albums right now, like this random album I downloaded 'Enigma'.
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:07 AM   #11
country flag rafal15ok

rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry is better than Collide... Every song from her is beter than Collide...
rafal15ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:19 AM   #12
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

i watched the song in 720p, but it still sounded like 240p.

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume3d View Post
Queen is coming back !
is, like, everyone called "Queen" these days?

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 06:20 PM   #13
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafal15ok View Post
Sorry is better than Collide... Every song from her is beter than Collide...
I like Collide
ivanban is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 03:49 AM   #14
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I also like Collide. If Collide flops, I guess Glassheart will flop too.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 03:41 PM   #15
country flag V-MAC

I'm really surprised people here don't like Glassheart It is amazing...by far one of the best songs I've heard all year.