Tipping #207 | Seoul | Congratulations Frederik! | Final scores in post #3 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #31
country flag Uvapassa

Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping #207 | Seoul | Monday OOP in posts #2 and #17

Monday

[5] J. Goerges
V. King
G. Voskoboeva
[3] K. Kanepi
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #32
country flag max94

max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light max94 is a glorious beacon of light

In
Day 1:
Goerges
King
Voskoboeva
Kanepi
max94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #33
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

[5] J. Goerges
V. King
G. Voskoboeva
[3] K. Kanepi
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #34
country flag wikuch

wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all wikuch is a name known to all

J. Goerges
V. King
G. Voskoboeva
K. Kanepi
wikuch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #35
country flag Tuckii

Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of

Day1

Goerges
King
Voskoboeva
Kanepi
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #36
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Day 1
[5] J. Goerges
K. Bertens
G. Voskoboeva
[3] K. Kanepi

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #37
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

Day 1: Voskoboeva
Bu: Kanepi

If you play Fantasy Manager PM you're Partner Code (Real Madrid,Barcelona,Juventus,Boca Juniors,Anderlecht)
Tumblr: http://thesaturdays-victoriajustice.tumblr.com/
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #38
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

i play too much games

[5] J. Goerges
K. Bertens
G. Voskoboeva
K. Kanepi

If you play Fantasy Manager PM you're Partner Code (Real Madrid,Barcelona,Juventus,Boca Juniors,Anderlecht)
Tumblr: http://thesaturdays-victoriajustice.tumblr.com/
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #39
country flag kondrashov

kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all

in
Suicide Rank: 21 High 6 W Charleston'13
Tipping Rank: -- W US OPEN'12
kondrashov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #40
country flag kondrashov

kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all

Monday

[5] J. Goerges
V. King
G. Voskoboeva
[3] K. Kanepi
Suicide Rank: 21 High 6 W Charleston'13
Tipping Rank: -- W US OPEN'12
kondrashov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #41
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Soler-Espinosa
Bertens
Voskoboeva
Kanepi
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #42
country flag supertec

supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all

Goerges
King
Voskoboeva
Kanepi
supertec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #43
country flag luppy55

luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice luppy55 is just really nice

in

Day 1
Goerges
King
Voskoboeva
Kanepi
luppy55 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #44
country flag come on lena

come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future

[5] J. Goerges
V. King
G. Voskoboeva
[3] K. Kanepi
come on lena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #45
country flag fallansky

fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all fallansky is a name known to all

in

Goerges
King
Voskoboeva
Kanepi
fallansky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote