News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #1126
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice
Re: News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyhell View Post
Mardi 19 février, le groupe MCS TV lance la première chaîne française entièrement dédiée au tennis, MCS Tennis !

What about this channel? Sat? Frequency? Someone have info?
For the moment MCS tennis will be available only in France for the internet subscribers with the operator Numericable (ADSL HD).

http://www.machainesport.fr/2013/02/...ncement-le-19/

No informations about Sat diffusion for the moment... It will be on CanalSat (19°2 East), Pay Channel.
sharapovafrench is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:19 PM   #1127
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

Is it possible to save some matches from tennistv.com to our computer? If possible, how to do that?
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:25 PM   #1128
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
Is it possible to save some matches from tennistv.com to our computer? If possible, how to do that?
Yes, you can use an add-on for your browser like downloadhelper for Firefox - with this you can download the catch-up videos from tennistv.com to your computer.

I did it once because I wanted to create a GIF from a video.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 08:33 PM   #1129
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovafrench View Post
For the moment MCS tennis will be available only in France for the internet subscribers with the operator Numericable (ADSL HD).

http://www.machainesport.fr/2013/02/...ncement-le-19/

No informations about Sat diffusion for the moment... It will be on CanalSat (19°2 East), Pay Channel.
Available only in France.
Great!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:18 PM   #1130
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermod View Post
Yes, you can use an add-on for your browser like downloadhelper for Firefox - with this you can download the catch-up videos from tennistv.com to your computer.

I did it once because I wanted to create a GIF from a video.
Thank you very much supermod
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 09:51 PM   #1131
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
i just record video when watching live, download helper most of the times for me can't catch live streams and i get error 'no media found' but never bothered to use another plugin since i record almost all matches i watch, you can use frap or bandicam for this sort of stuff
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:09 PM   #1132
country flag laurie

laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute

For those who have access to a satellite dish turned to Eutelsat 13 degress east Hotbird, tune to Supertennis HD for all the WTA tournaments and lots of ATP tournaments, Fed cup and Davis cup, all live.

http://www.classictennismatches.net/
laurie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:14 PM   #1133
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie View Post
For those who have access to a satellite dish turned to Eutelsat 13 degress east Hotbird, tune to Supertennis HD for all the WTA tournaments and lots of ATP tournaments, Fed cup and Davis cup, all live.
How would you go about that if you don't mind me asking?
Is it possible in the UK?
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:20 PM   #1134
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Supertennis will cover IW from 10th
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:22 PM   #1135
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

uper tennis has a good coverage, but the commenting is abysmal

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1136
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

commentators are useless, why they don't remove them? at least can save some money
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1137
country flag laurie

laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute laurie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
How would you go about that if you don't mind me asking?
Is it possible in the UK?
Absolutely, I live in South London!

I've had the channel since 2009 when it went on air, now it is strictly an HD channel but it has always been free to air! Except during the Italian Open when it is encrypted due to the Masters 1000 event. But they show the reruns soon after the tournament has ended. Of course with the Italian players doing so well, it is a thriving channel.

To get 13 degrees east you need an 80cm dish. Details here:

http://www.supertennis.tv/

http://www.supertennis.tv/vederciInTv2012.asp

http://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?que...+HD&Submit=Zap

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:28 PM   #1138
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Is Eurosport France done with WTA for good?
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:31 PM   #1139
country flag laurie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitten Kitten View Post
uper tennis has a good coverage, but the commenting is abysmal
To me the tennis is much more important than the commentators, after all if you go to a live event, there's no commentary.

Having said that, watching in Italian can be a bit of fresh air and respite from the likes of David Mercer, Chris Bradnam and Annabel Croft.

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 10:44 PM   #1140
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie View Post
Absolutely, I live in South London!

I've had the channel since 2009 when it went on air, now it is strictly an HD channel but it has always been free to air! Except during the Italian Open when it is encrypted due to the Masters 1000 event. But they show the reruns soon after the tournament has ended. Of course with the Italian players doing so well, it is a thriving channel.

To get 13 degrees east you need an 80cm dish. Details here:

http://www.supertennis.tv/

http://www.supertennis.tv/vederciInTv2012.asp

http://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?que...+HD&Submit=Zap
Thanks, does this disrupt your other Sky channels?