News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #1036
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena P View Post
Watching Tennis right now on Eurosport HD, Niculescu against Suarez Navarro. Open GDR Suez Paris Indoors will be on everyday from 10.00am to 4.00pm, that's a lot of tennis. Can't complain
Thursday-Friday on ES 2 but 8 hours Live in GB.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #1037
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

all 4 QFs on LIVE in a row here in DK

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #1038
country flag sav001

sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold

Here in Australia we've got no womens tennis at the moment, since eurosport was the only channel showing it.
sav001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #1039
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

I DK we can enjoy the tennis this week, but after Fed Cup week tennis moves to new channel we may not be able to watch...

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #1040
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not supporting downloading/torrents or that kind of stuff, but I think it's pretty fair to watch a live stream when you don't have an access from the place you live in.
Sponsors paid money and expect people to see them and I think it's OK to catch a live stream on the net to watch channels.
I think there are sites with full lists of sport channels all over the world.

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #1041
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav001 View Post
Here in Australia we've got no womens tennis at the moment, since eurosport was the only channel showing it.
Yes Very annoying!
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #1042
country flag sav001

sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey. View Post
Yes Very annoying!
Although I saw that Fox Sports is showing the QFs, SFs and F of Paris on delay. I guess its better than nothing.
sav001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #1043
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena P View Post
Watching Tennis right now on Eurosport HD, Niculescu against Suarez Navarro. Open GDR Suez Paris Indoors will be on everyday from 10.00am to 4.00pm, that's a lot of tennis. Can't complain
Make the most of it while it's there, there may be a few more complaints when we've got BT showing the Premiers and YEC, ES showing the AO and FO, and Sky showing the US Open.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #1044
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
I'm not supporting downloading/torrents or that kind of stuff, but I think it's pretty fair to watch a live stream when you don't have an access from the place you live in.
Sponsors paid money and expect people to see them and I think it's OK to catch a live stream on the net to watch channels.
I think there are sites with full lists of sport channels all over the world.
Everyone has access worldwide for Tennis TV

At some point I expect trouble for the stream sites because of that.

babsi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #1045
country flag Danii's Law

Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sav001 View Post
Although I saw that Fox Sports is showing the QFs, SFs and F of Paris on delay. I guess its better than nothing.
Non live sports sucks. I'll already know the results because I'll be glued to the live scores.

Daniilidou, Muguruza, Cornet, Azarenka, Lisicki, Stosur, Na, Date-Krumm, Cirstea,
Danii's Law is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #1046
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future Iblis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danii's Law View Post
Non live sports sucks. I'll already know the results because I'll be glued to the live scores.
Why? nobody forces you to watch them.
Or is the temptation too strong?
Iblis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #1047
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Not one AO match was even aired on non-cable stations in the US

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:05 AM   #1048
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In 2013 TVP (Telewizja Polska - Polish Public Television) plans to broadcast 25 WTA tournaments.
source: http://www.tenisklub.pl/aktualnosci/...et_i_mecz_tvp/

wonga / filarum
Golan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:20 AM   #1049
serty

serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future serty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okan87 View Post
I've recently interested watching live tennis, thanks to eurosport-hd broadcasting here. Used to plan watching some more on 2013... This is total dissapointment.
If you are from Turkey like your flag and name suggests, Premier tournaments will be shown in Sports TV for the next 4 years and it has HD option also..
http://www.sportstv.com.tr/ozel/yayin-akisi/

So, not much is lost for us..
serty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:29 PM   #1050
country flag Spice

Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold Spice is a splendid one to behold

Interesting in the UK, that Doha wont be covered from Day one, no coverage for day one or two.
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote