News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 08:49 PM   #751
country flag SerenaMJ

SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future
Re: News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnc View Post
Yes it's available in HD, so you need a receiver that is capable of receiving HD. The channel can be found on this transponder: 12476.00H 29900 3/4. I'm still hoping a FTA German station will pick up the rights, I can understand German unlike Italian. Still undecided on Sport1, first want to see what their schedule will look like before making a decision.
Yeah, I've got HD receiver and I have a dish, so will get that done. At this point I don't care about the language I just want to watch the matches. British Eurosport was my favorite channel to watch tennis but since it's uncertain how much they will broadcast I would rather have something that is confirmed.

My Twitter Serena followed me on 13/12/2013
SerenaMJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:12 PM   #752
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

I think Eurosport said they were going to broadcast the tournament from Brisbane (I heard it on 'Mats Point' earlier today).
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:25 PM   #753
country flag empressionist

empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of empressionist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linguae^ View Post
Really?! Is there anything else you know about it?
my guess is Sport klub will be showing it... Just my opinion
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 09:37 PM   #754
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
I think Eurosport said they were going to broadcast the tournament from Brisbane (I heard it on 'Mats Point' earlier today).
Its only on British ES with only 1 match Live every day and 2 SFs... else on ES Int. 8 hours coverage every day from Doha.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #755
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

thank you Supertennis
who the fuck cares of commentators
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #756
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
thank you Supertennis
who the fuck cares of commentators
so it's official?

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #757
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
so it's official?
yes and it's a week i lost their signal
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #758
country flag lionel

lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold lionel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
yes and it's a week i lost their signal
So why do not publish anything on the official site?
lionel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #759
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all

Good news for Turkey: All the premiers (227 matches live) will be broadcasted by Sports TV which is FTA and also available on 3 platforms (HD on 1 of them). Broadcasting will be started on 31st December with Brisbane
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #760
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Sportstv(TURKEY) will broadcas 227 WTA matches and some 250k 500k ATP tournaments live

Sportstv: Türksat 2A, 11958 V. 27500 5/6

Am I happy? NO!
Because I'm sure they will broadcast ffotball, basketball or other bullshit instead of tennis most of the time. Plus, it is not HD on sat. HD channel is only avaible for Digiturk which is a paid sat service in Turkey. I have that system in my house but I won't be avaible to record matches HD quality via my pc because system doesn't allow it...

Those were the days

Last edited by Geekking : Dec 24th, 2012 at 10:19 PM.
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #761
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's a TV set!

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #762
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post
Sportstv(TURKEY) will broadcas 227 WTA matches and some 250k 500k ATP tournaments live

Sportstv: Türksat 2A, 11958 V. 27500 5/6

Am I happy? NO!
Because I'm sure they will broadcast ffotball, basketball or other bullshit instead of tennis most of the time. Plus, it is not HD on sat. HD channel is only avaible for Digiturk which is a paid sat service in Turkey. I have that system in my house but I won't be avaible to record matches HD quality via my pc because system doesn't allow it...

Those were the days

mother of god
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #763
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Do we know what European tv station will broadcast WTA this season out of Slams??
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #764
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionel View Post
So why do not publish anything on the official site?
tennis italiano is a FIT magazine and i found this on facebook

but they should fix their signal or i'll be stuck again with streaming and nothing will change
and i'm curious to know how they'll show 3 tournamens in a week with 1 channel
Old Dec 25th, 2012, 04:21 PM   #765
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Its unlikely it will be free to air Supertennis will show the WTA P's...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote