News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #661
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYM8 View Post
I expect they are just reshowing the US final for the bank holiday crowd.

Clearly someone must be showing WTA Brisbane - ESPN seem to have the ATP event. Its only 2 weeks away - and still no news?!

If BT vision has got the WTA premier rights then its worth noting it has a deal with Eurosport to show the Slams on their platform - so its quite possible if BT don’t have their own dedicated channel yet they could allow Eurosport to broadcast the WTA rights for other events until the summer. Seems a fair trade - as its the slams that get the ratings!

Maybe I will just have to sign up to ESPN - which of course won't show any weekend tennis live if it clashes with the footie?!
I would start to fear that no-one is showing WTA Brisbane. I would think if anyone was we would know by now. As people have said, the TV schedules are out, and WTA Brisbane is listed nowhere.

And yer ESPN definitely won't show anything live that clashes with the football.
ozza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 18th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #662
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
As ES has 6 hours Live from mens Doha I don't think they can fit in Brisbane WTA?

I can only see on 31/12 they don't show WTA.
Doha and Brisbane don't really clash. Eurosport, least in the UK have always shown both Brisbane and Doha. Brisbane runs early morning in Europe, and Doha is in the afternoon.
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #663
country flag Spice

Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of

The British Eurosport schedule has 1st January Live Tennis 9 to 11 that is when they show Brisbane's evening match normally! Interesting there is space!
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #664
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of

UK Eurosport have got multiple showings of the 2012 AO, FO & USO men's finals in the weeks leading up to the AO. They've also got the "World Tennis Challenge" http://worldtennischallenge.com/ exo from Adelaide, the Hopman Cup, ATP Doha and coverage of the women's final from Sydney (not live though, not even close, more than 24 hours after, on Saturday January 12th @1:30pm).

I'm resigning myself to signing up to tennistv.com.
leftyness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #665
country flag Spice

Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of

Bet365 are better than that!
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #666
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG seriously? What is this MCS bullshit for countries like Belgium, France etc? It doesn't even have a proper website. I can't even find if it's available as a subscription channel on tv.

We should be HURLING the insults towards the WTA for screwing us over this way. Fuck them, seriously. Everyone on twitter should start cyber-bullying the WTA Twitter acount.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #667
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
OMFG seriously? What is this MCS bullshit for countries like Belgium, France etc? It doesn't even have a proper website. I can't even find if it's available as a subscription channel on tv.

We should be HURLING the insults towards the WTA for screwing us over this way. Fuck them, seriously. Everyone on twitter should start cyber-bullying the WTA Twitter acount.
that gif

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 01:12 AM   #668
country flag leftyness

leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of leftyness has much to be proud of

Quote:

For those moments in between tweets....

http://www.machainesport.fr/ou-trouver-mcs/
leftyness is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #669
country flag ozza

Taken from twitter :- Rob Smith Surtees ‏@RSSurtees1805
@philwrig @TheBoiledEgg I contacted Perform's head of PR and Marketing yesterday. The latest is that they are still in negotiations.

If true what an absolute mess. Still in negotiations 2 weeks before the season. Incompetence wouldn't quite cover it. Part of me also thinks they're wanting too much money if this is the case, because I don't believe there would just be no buyer.
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 02:22 AM   #670
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I feel you bro.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #671
country flag Hedberg

Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice

I also doubt that Eurosport International will show WTA Paris. But at this point it doesn't surprise me.
Hedberg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #672
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Ingen nyt om nogen viser det i Sverige?

Any news will any TV ch show WTA premiers in Sweden?

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #673
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

On Jan 1st ES/ES2 shows Doha mens 12 hours in a row...

But it now sure they don't show anything from Brisbane, even it was known for loong...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #674
country flag CR3WLFC

CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of CR3WLFC has much to be proud of

Anyone from The Netherlands know which tournaments Sport1 will be broadcasting?
CR3WLFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #675
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

so disappointed with SuperTennis
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote