News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #436
country flag DanBrusca

DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light DanBrusca is a glorious beacon of light
Re: News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

Oh I see now ^_^
DanBrusca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #437
country flag Spice

Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of

Did anyone in the UK see Watchdog and all the Customers complaining about how awful it is! They had to 200 pounds to disconnect from the service!
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #438
country flag Spice

Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of

It mentions that Eurosport will stream!

Last week BT also announced a distribution deal with the Eurosport channels, which will bring tennis, cycling and snooker coverage to its customers.
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #439
country flag heejin

heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice

Any news about WTA tennis and France ?
heejin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #440
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg View Post
Angelica Fratini (@angelikf)

Posted Thursday 13th September 2012 from Twitlonger
@theBoiledEgg MCS TV Group’s channels include Ma Chaine Sport, MCS Extrême, MCS Bien-être and MCS International and are distributed across Numéricable, Canalsat and ADSL, reaching over 14 million viewers in multiple territories including France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Israel, Portugal and selected territories in sub-Saharan Africa. As part of the acquisition, MCS TV Group will launch a new channel specifically to showcase their tennis content. The MCS Tennis channel will feature all of the WTA Premier events alongside specific men’s ATP World Tour events for which the MCS TV Group own the rights.
There are some coverage in France.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #441
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Supertennis
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #442
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

We don't get much LIVE Streaming, 5 matches from Brisbane and 4 matches from Sydney på www.tennistv.com

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #443
country flag Spice

Jorn, it has not been updated! From what I have been told, the new contract is for coverage of everyday from each Premier Event! Even Indian Wells and Miami!
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #444
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice View Post
It mentions that Eurosport will stream!

Last week BT also announced a distribution deal with the Eurosport channels, which will bring tennis, cycling and snooker coverage to its customers.
Can you show me the link where it says tennis please
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 12:29 AM   #445
country flag fnc

fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light fnc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
Can you show me the link where it says tennis please
It's mentioned in this article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...oking-for.html Just above the red line (related articles).

I think it just means that BT has added Eurosport to it's channel package. It doesn't mean that ES will be showing any other tennis besides the grand slams and whatever tournament they manage to pick up the rights for.
fnc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 12:39 AM   #446
country flag ViceUltramontain
La nuit je mens

ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute

I've always liked bananas more.
TT Doubles Titles : Seoul 2014 (w/ Andreas) Osaka 2013 (w/ matthias) Nantes Challenger YEC 2013 - Charlottesville 50k 2013 - Saint Martin 10k 2013 - Orlando 10k 2013 - Sibenik 10k 2013 (all w/ charmedRic)
Tipping Titles : Australian Open 2014
ViceUltramontain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #447
country flag Hedberg

Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice

There was a funny article posted in the german section of this forum. I believe it was from TennisMagazin where they interviewed Chris Wallace from the WTA Tour. I guess he's the head of commuications. He apparently promised that there will be more tennis coverage in German compared to what Eurosport offered. That's very unrealistic. Well it won't happen on TV. They are pretty stupid if they think that everyone is gonna watch on line and watching some streams. People are pretty conservative when it comes to TV habits and patterns. Especially the middle aged want to sit down and watch some good tennis on TV, not trying to be some kind of computer experts.

Anyway the interview was pretty funny because this WTA guy didn't seem too relaxed during that interview and the magazine obviously took a pretty cynical approach to their story. They had some insider from the TV branch who said that the WTA is making a huge mistake.
Hedberg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #448
country flag Hedberg

Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice Hedberg is just really nice

How is British Eurosport showing Brisbane right at the beginning of 2013? WTA Premier on Eurosport right after all these announcements? But not on Eurosport International? I thought they were showing ATP Doha? Weird.
Hedberg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #449
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedberg View Post
There was a funny article posted in the german section of this forum. I believe it was from TennisMagazin where they interviewed Chris Wallace from the WTA Tour. I guess he's the head of commuications. He apparently promised that there will be more tennis coverage in German compared to what Eurosport offered. That's very unrealistic. Well it won't happen on TV. They are pretty stupid if they think that everyone is gonna watch on line and watching some streams. People are pretty conservative when it comes to TV habits and patterns. Especially the middle aged want to sit down and watch some good tennis on TV, not trying to be some kind of computer experts.

Anyway the interview was pretty funny because this WTA guy didn't seem too relaxed during that interview and the magazine obviously took a pretty cynical approach to their story. They had some insider from the TV branch who said that the WTA is making a huge mistake.
http://www.tennismagazin.de/tour_exk...class=22&pid=1

For anyone who can speak German.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #450
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Hedberg, Has you seen on : http://www.cmore.se/bestall/sport

Has there always had that WTA info?

TENNIS
Wimbledon, ATP- och WTA-tourer och Davis Cup samt tennismagasin som följer turneringarna.