$50,000 Podgorica (MNE) 2012 | Sep 17 (Winner: Renata Voracova) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #61
country flag MikBs

MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute MikBs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $50,000 Podgorica (MNE) 2012 | Sep 17 (Draws)

no :cry:
MikBs is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #62
country flag Marcisek

Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light

Andrea Come on!
Marcisek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #63
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcisek View Post
No livescore from Podgorica?
No, only sometimes nightscores ...
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #64
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
No, only sometimes nightscores ...
and order of play from yesterday ...
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #65
country flag Marcisek

Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light Marcisek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
and order of play from yesterday ...

OMG
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #66
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcisek View Post
OMG
version Montenegro - 05.09.2011
Ó můj zasraný bože!!
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #67
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Make the final Milu and Mery

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #68
country flag requiem

requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of

Well, I am very, very certain that there were no matches played today. It is raining in Podgorica, since morning. There were some intervals of when it did not rain, but, I'm doubtful that there was much play done.
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #69
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiem View Post
Well, I am very, very certain that there were no matches played today. It is raining in Podgorica, since morning. There were some intervals of when it did not rain, but, I'm doubtful that there was much play done.
the weatherforecast and the reality are two different worlds
weather.com say for today chance for rain 0%, see
http://www.weather.com/weather/today...XX0001?x=0&y=0
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #70
country flag requiem

requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of requiem has much to be proud of

Quote:
the weatherforecast and the reality are two different worlds
weather.com say for today chance for rain 0%, see
http://www.weather.com/weather/today...XX0001?x=0&y=0
Well, I am from Montenegro, not Podgorica, but, I work there. So, whatever they said on forecast, it was raining. Now, actually is even sunny, like since I posted earlier. They even might have played.
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #71
country flag requiem

ok, so, results so far, danka won 62 67(6) 64
voracova won 62 64
zaja won 64 61
olaru and friedsam are playing
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #72
country flag requiem

olaru leads 42 in 1st set
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #73
country flag requiem

olaru won 1st set 62
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #74
country flag requiem

friedsam leads 20 in second set
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #75
country flag Marcisek

Klepac lost, I can not believe (