US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 04:42 AM   #121
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
I don't see anything amazing in Diamond. Carly's better. But I prefer Bettie(?) than them.
Beatrice?

That girl needs to calm down, she's going to give me a nervous breakdown just looking at her freaking out.
TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(6): Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2012, 04:53 AM   #122
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

I loved this moment from last year

TT Singles Current Ranking: #1 (CH Ranking: #1)
Titles(6): Linz 2014, Cincinnati 2014, Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #28 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles(6): Cincinnati 2014, Bucharest 2014, Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Inger67 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 04:55 AM   #123
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
Beatrice?

That girl needs to calm down, she's going to give me a nervous breakdown just looking at her freaking out.
Yeah Beatrice. I remember her name is somewhat similar to Bette Midler(sp?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I loved this moment from last year

Nicole is underrated as a singer for sure. but after just watching last year's mess, I can't help but laughing at it again.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2012, 01:21 PM   #124
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Beatrice is such a brat I'm glad she got through over Reed though, Britney got her picks spot on. Carly's clearly the best by miles in that group though, Diamond's great but her performances seem really contrived. That said, I'm sure that's something they'll work on for live shows so she could surprise us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlana))) View Post
Jillian was NEVER going to make it. She has a horse face and a man voice. As weak as CeCe is, she's been a talking point for the show and the producers are not going to let that slip
It shouldn't have been between Jillian and CeCe IMO, it should always have come down to CeCe vs Paige - that's been the talking point all the way through and Paige got owned by her every time.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 02:49 PM   #125
country flag AlissonValerio

AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light

I like so many people, gosh! I'm in trouble hahaha! This season are way better competitive than the first one.
Looking forward to the Live Shows.
AlissonValerio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #126
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

Happy that LYLAS has put through the live show

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #127
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I'm actually really surprised that Sister C made it through.

I think that if Simon actually thought they would do well (or be at all likable) they would have gotten more screen time. Literally the only thing I remember about them up until judges' homes is Britney saying "I think Sister C is annoying."

First gone?
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #128
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

wondering how many Double Elimination
it's like only 8 weeks for finishing the whole thing assumingit will finish before Christmas
or first week going to 16 -> 12?

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #129
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
I'm actually really surprised that Sister C made it through.

I think that if Simon actually thought they would do well (or be at all likable) they would have gotten more screen time. Literally the only thing I remember about them up until judges' homes is Britney saying "I think Sister C is annoying."

First gone?
First gone, I agree

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 07:08 AM   #130
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Jillian should have made it over Paige or Willie! So not fair!
I love Cece and Lylas and Lric DaQueens group!

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #131
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Sister C got through? Wiki got it wrong

They're really good but I can't see them lasting long, they're basically like Lakoda Rayne from last year. I'm not sure why all of a sudden some people think that the Dixie Chicks need replacing
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #132
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Sister C got through? Wiki got it wrong

They're really good but I can't see them lasting long, they're basically like Lakoda Rayne from last year. I'm not sure why all of a sudden some people think that the Dixie Chicks need replacing
I agree, I think the 5 boys should have made it through over them.

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #133
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Playback were awful. But Sister C are very unlikeable/weirdly non-outgoing.

Lylas, Carly are the standouts. Diamond, Cece, Paige I also like a lot.

So cut that Tara Simon didn't make it.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #134
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Did the live shows start yet?

Who do you guys think has the best team?

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #135
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

I think live shows start next week.

I think Britney has the best team. Carly, Diamond, and Arin are all going to get a lot of support.

Demi has a lot of talent but her team lacks likability...other than Jennel and maybe Willie.
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote