US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #91
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

Love Jennel, was pissed as fuck when Jeffrey didn't get through though. He was right, he could've won it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #92
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

My favorites from each group are Diamond, CeCe, Vino, and the rapping group with Lyric da Queen.
Temperenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #93
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

i want Arin make it, but...the rumor

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 08:44 PM   #94
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

Wow so many annoying people to the judges houses, I want to bitch slap more than a half of them.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #95
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Britney's house. I want to live in a place like that.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #96
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Love the 'Young Adults' category except for Paige and that rapping guy, the other 4 are brilliant though. Shame the other 4 definitely won't be on the live shows 'cause you know Paige is going through
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #97
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Paige is overrated and meh. She was chosen because they think she has the "Rihanna" potential.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:12 AM   #98
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute

I really like a lot of the girls this year. Cece, Jennel, Carly, and Beatrice are my favorites so far.

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #99
country flag lympyisthebest

lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

Was funny how Demi told Cece how she could be overconfident and may come across as u likeable. Then she comes out and sing I'm sexy and I know it
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:15 AM   #100
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

She did tone that performance down though. unlike the original version.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:56 PM   #101
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of King Of Tennis has much to be proud of

Lylas great group..
I wanna see Camila Cabello's audition

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #102
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Just me that didn't really like the girl group? They barely sung as a group, just individually apart from a little bit at the end. Not to mention one of them really overdid her part

And I still want to know what happened to Panda
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #103
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
Just me that didn't really like the girl group? They barely sung as a group, just individually apart from a little bit at the end. Not to mention one of them really overdid her part

And I still want to know what happened to Panda
She was at bootcamp but they cut a whole day of footage. There's a pic of Britney looking fierce in pink trousers and white blazer with Panda on the stage. All of which is absent from the episodes. Apparently she claimed she got to judge's houses which obviously isn't the case. Nobody really knows tbh.

Last edited by jameshazza : Oct 14th, 2012 at 10:42 PM. Reason: A
jameshazza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #104
country flag jameshazza

Pics to prove:

Here is the pic with Panda on stage, too big to put in the thread.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #105
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Those pics of Britney *fans self*

LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote